Looking for buddies :)

AC1987

Mom of 2 DD's
Reaction score
Currently on CD1 and looking for some people to talk to..
It was disappointing getting AF today but I knew it was coming after the 3 bfns.

Hi, I'm CD1 today so just a day behind you - this is my first cycle of TTC. My daughter has just turned 1.

When I TTC'd my daughter I had a m/c and 2 chemical pregnancies and then after 15 months trying got 4th BFP which resulted in my beautiful girl. So I got pregnant quite easily(now I've said that it prob won't happen this time) but I have problems keeping pregnant. I have a bicornuate uterus which is the reason for this and why my daughter was premature. Luckily she is absolutely perfect and healthy. I'm TERRIFIED to get pregnant again knowing I could have a late m/c or another even earlier baby but doctors have said could be early might go all the way and OH and I have decided to give it a go, I'm an only child and really would like LO to have a sibling. So everything is crossed.

Got to get that BFP first. I am so excited , I'm a total poas addict.

I know loads about TTC after spending a lot of time on here last time I tried so if you need any advice please ask.

Sorry - its a long post!!

How long have you been TTC?

hey :)
Just read your both on cycle day one, so i hope you dont mind me replying as I'm on cycle day 13, but i seriously need buddies and someone to talk to as well :)
I'm just waiting so very patiently to see if i ovulate this month, i have PCOS :(
I'm on my first cycle of Metformin a drug that will hopefully make me ovulate :)

I've been TTC now for 5 years and you ?

Yay! two replies! :)

QueenieMurphy - Thats great news that your daughter was born healthy! :) Sorry to hear about your problems though :( I've only had one MC and that was only at maybe 4-5 weeks I wasn't really sure..
I hope with your next pregnancy its a healthy one and things go well with you! :D
haha I'm not a total poas addict but sometimes I'm close to one, like today I wanted to make sure I wasnt pg so took a test WHILE AF :wacko:

Katherine1985 - I keep reading on here about people having PCOS but I don't know what it is.. is it where you can't ovulate? I've always taken for granted that I ovulate.. I honestly didn't know people had problems in that area til I came here..

And some more about me..
I'm still somewhat new to the whole TTC... I got married back in May'11... after a month of being married my period was late, now I wasn't even TRYING, so like I wasn't even being careful with what I was doing. And I took 3 hpts every few days and kept getting positives. I had JUST gotten used to the idea, was so excited that I almost told my mom, then the last positive I got a few hours late I started what I thought was my period but I take it that it was a miscarriage cause what are the odds of 3 false positives with dif brands. However, ever since that I've been trying. Now I've never been on bc so I don't really understand why its taking me so long to get pg :( My whole life I grew up thinking getting pregnant was EASY!But then even my sis has been trying for 2 years and no luck. I'm SO scared its running in our genes or something..
Currently I'm on my 6th cycle of trying...

Hi Girls,
I am also CD2 and have been TTC #2 (DS is 8) now for 8 months... I sometimes wondered if I waited to long... Hope this month is our month...
Baby dust to you all.....

Hi Mrslydon I hope you get that bfp this month! :) Its hard waiting.. even if I have just begun TTC 6th cycle..

Hi Katherine AC and MrsL

I know I think its much easier to get pregnant by accident than it is on purpose - I'm all excited and raring to go now but I know even after one cycle I'll be deflated!

Are you doing anything special - supplements, conceive plus/preseed or anything to help?

I'm following the same stuff I gradually built up to while TTC last time. I take a multivit, EPO days 1-14 and coenzyme Q10( I didnt take this last time but have read it can really help) we also use conceive plus and also I have OH taking Maca - it makes those swimmers extra strong apparently. I also did acupuncture and reflexology each time I got a BFP so I'm going to start that after xmas. Bit expensive to do at moment with christmas round corner!! Phew I sound like TTCzilla!!

xxx

Hi Girls,
I am also CD2 and have been TTC #2 (DS is 8) now for 8 months... I sometimes wondered if I waited to long... Hope this month is our month...
Baby dust to you all.....

I sometimes think the same my son is nearly 7, but we started TTC#2 when my son was a year old. Good luck to you hun :)

I just started taking Evening Primrose with this cycle.. I actually took it a day before AF and I found it took alot of the cramps away :) And I'm taking one a day and then every other day prenatal... hoping SOMETHING happens!
Let me know when you're testing!

:happydance: AF is gone!! Let the :sex: begin :yipee: Gonna try it every other day til AF is due next month so hopefully it'll work :D

Hi Girls,
Hope your having a great day...

QueenieMurphy... I have been using preseed every month... I tried the robitussin but found it made my cm to watery... I also have been taking my prenatals... I have been charting temp as well as opk... I am getting crazy here!!!!

I am heading to my Doctor today for blood work and a biopsy... They found a little cyst nothing major just making sure that all is fine.. The Doctor said it is not interfering with me getting preggers.... I also get to pick up my husbands chart and get to find out how his little guys are functioning...
I would really like my Doctor to just hand me a prescription for Clomid but I dont think she will... :)

BTW I have 6 friends pregnant..... All in their first months of trying.... Hoping it is my turn!!!!

Good Luck Ladies!!!
Lets hope that this is our month!!!
Baby Dust to You All!!!!!

:happydance: AF is gone!! Let the :sex: begin :yipee: Gonna try it every other day til AF is due next month so hopefully it'll work :D

OMG thats a lot of BD'ing. I'm just going to BD CD's 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16. Exhausted thinking about it already- mainly because I haven't had a decent sleep since my 1 year old born!! In fact we'll probably double the amount of times we've had sex in the last year by then end of this cycle!!

I try and BD as soon as OH gets in from work as I remember reading the egg is most likely to be released between 5pm and 7pm and thats the optimum time for BD.

Mrs L are you in the UK? I found conceive plus better than preseed I don't know why but I preferred it and it certainly worked!!

Are you ok about your 6 friends being pregnant? I found it v hard when I was trying the first time, not really jealous but just so disappointed it wasnt my turn. Sending you lots baby dust that you can join them this cycle:dust:

I was in a group last time I was trying - you can see in my siggy - and we all have babies now!! So hopefully same will happen this time!!

OMG thats a lot of BD'ing. I'm just going to BD CD's 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16. Exhausted thinking about it already- mainly because I haven't had a decent sleep since my 1 year old born!! In fact we'll probably double the amount of times we've had sex in the last year by then end of this cycle!!

I try and BD as soon as OH gets in from work as I remember reading the egg is most likely to be released between 5pm and 7pm and thats the optimum time for BD.

:haha: I know but I wanna do anything I can to help. DH responce was "uhhh :wacko:" when I told him about my plan! He wanted to know when I ovulate, and I said no way cause I know it'll put too much pressure on him. This way he won't know :thumbup:

I'll be buddies!! I'm almost at the exact same spot as you in my cycle. Total we've been TTC #2 for a year now. I'm on progesterone, and am doing a liver cleanse for the next two weeks and have an appointment with an acupuncturist in 2 weeks to see if it will help. I tried temping last month but it was too hard to keep up, so I'm just sticking with my OPKs this month.

GL to you ladies!! Hope this is a sticky, lucky thread! :dust:

Hi annabelle29 yes I believe we are abouts the same in our cycle right now.. mine sometimes goes to a 30 but thats rare pretty much its 27-29 :)
I hope Dec will be a good month for us to get our bfps!

Ugh. I still have a about 5 days to ovulation.......i mean that's if i ovulate lol !

can i ask what cycle day we are all upto ???
I'm on cycle day 15 :)
I know my ticker saids 14 days BUT I live in Australia and we are one day a head lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->