Looking for buddies :)

Discussion in 'TTC Buddies' started by AC1987, Nov 13, 2011.

1. AC1987

AC1987 Mom of 2 DD's

Currently on CD1 and looking for some people to talk to..
    It was disappointing getting AF today but I knew it was coming after the 3 bfns.

2. AC1987

AC1987 Mom of 2 DD's

3. QueenieMurphy

QueenieMurphy Proud mummy to Thalia

Hi, I'm CD1 today so just a day behind you - this is my first cycle of TTC. My daughter has just turned 1.

When I TTC'd my daughter I had a m/c and 2 chemical pregnancies and then after 15 months trying got 4th BFP which resulted in my beautiful girl. So I got pregnant quite easily(now I've said that it prob won't happen this time) but I have problems keeping pregnant. I have a bicornuate uterus which is the reason for this and why my daughter was premature. Luckily she is absolutely perfect and healthy. I'm TERRIFIED to get pregnant again knowing I could have a late m/c or another even earlier baby but doctors have said could be early might go all the way and OH and I have decided to give it a go, I'm an only child and really would like LO to have a sibling. So everything is crossed.

Got to get that BFP first. I am so excited , I'm a total poas addict.

I know loads about TTC after spending a lot of time on here last time I tried so if you need any advice please ask.

Sorry - its a long post!!

How long have you been TTC?

4. katherine1985

katherine1985 Well-Known Member

hey :)
    Just read your both on cycle day one, so i hope you dont mind me replying as I'm on cycle day 13, but i seriously need buddies and someone to talk to as well :)
    I'm just waiting so very patiently to see if i ovulate this month, i have PCOS :(
    I'm on my first cycle of Metformin a drug that will hopefully make me ovulate :)

I've been TTC now for 5 years and you ?

5. AC1987

AC1987 Mom of 2 DD's

Yay! two replies! :)

QueenieMurphy - Thats great news that your daughter was born healthy! :) Sorry to hear about your problems though :( I've only had one MC and that was only at maybe 4-5 weeks I wasn't really sure..
    I hope with your next pregnancy its a healthy one and things go well with you! :D
    haha I'm not a total poas addict but sometimes I'm close to one, like today I wanted to make sure I wasnt pg so took a test WHILE AF :wacko:

Katherine1985 - I keep reading on here about people having PCOS but I don't know what it is.. is it where you can't ovulate? I've always taken for granted that I ovulate.. I honestly didn't know people had problems in that area til I came here..

And some more about me..
    I'm still somewhat new to the whole TTC... I got married back in May'11... after a month of being married my period was late, now I wasn't even TRYING, so like I wasn't even being careful with what I was doing. And I took 3 hpts every few days and kept getting positives. I had JUST gotten used to the idea, was so excited that I almost told my mom, then the last positive I got a few hours late I started what I thought was my period but I take it that it was a miscarriage cause what are the odds of 3 false positives with dif brands. However, ever since that I've been trying. Now I've never been on bc so I don't really understand why its taking me so long to get pg :( My whole life I grew up thinking getting pregnant was EASY!But then even my sis has been trying for 2 years and no luck. I'm SO scared its running in our genes or something..
    Currently I'm on my 6th cycle of trying...

6. mrslydon

mrslydon Active Member

Hi Girls,
    I am also CD2 and have been TTC #2 (DS is 8) now for 8 months... I sometimes wondered if I waited to long... Hope this month is our month...
    Baby dust to you all.....

7. AC1987

AC1987 Mom of 2 DD's

Hi Mrslydon I hope you get that bfp this month! :) Its hard waiting.. even if I have just begun TTC 6th cycle..

8. QueenieMurphy

Hi Katherine AC and MrsL

I know I think its much easier to get pregnant by accident than it is on purpose - I'm all excited and raring to go now but I know even after one cycle I'll be deflated!

Are you doing anything special - supplements, conceive plus/preseed or anything to help?

I'm following the same stuff I gradually built up to while TTC last time. I take a multivit, EPO days 1-14 and coenzyme Q10( I didnt take this last time but have read it can really help) we also use conceive plus and also I have OH taking Maca - it makes those swimmers extra strong apparently. I also did acupuncture and reflexology each time I got a BFP so I'm going to start that after xmas. Bit expensive to do at moment with christmas round corner!! Phew I sound like TTCzilla!!

xxx

9. katherine1985

I sometimes think the same my son is nearly 7, but we started TTC#2 when my son was a year old. Good luck to you hun :)

10. katherine1985

The only think I'm on is Metformin, folic acid and I'm thinking about going out today to get some prenatal vitamins :)

11. AC1987

AC1987 Mom of 2 DD's

I just started taking Evening Primrose with this cycle.. I actually took it a day before AF and I found it took alot of the cramps away :) And I'm taking one a day and then every other day prenatal... hoping SOMETHING happens!
    Let me know when you're testing!

12. AC1987

AC1987 Mom of 2 DD's

:happydance: AF is gone!! Let the :sex: begin :yipee: Gonna try it every other day til AF is due next month so hopefully it'll work :D

13. mrslydon

mrslydon Active Member

Hi Girls,
    Hope your having a great day...

QueenieMurphy... I have been using preseed every month... I tried the robitussin but found it made my cm to watery... I also have been taking my prenatals... I have been charting temp as well as opk... I am getting crazy here!!!!

I am heading to my Doctor today for blood work and a biopsy... They found a little cyst nothing major just making sure that all is fine.. The Doctor said it is not interfering with me getting preggers.... I also get to pick up my husbands chart and get to find out how his little guys are functioning...
    I would really like my Doctor to just hand me a prescription for Clomid but I dont think she will... :)

BTW I have 6 friends pregnant..... All in their first months of trying.... Hoping it is my turn!!!!

Good Luck Ladies!!!
    Lets hope that this is our month!!!
    Baby Dust to You All!!!!!

14. mrslydon

mrslydon Active Member

Congrats!!! :thumbup:
    Baby Dust to You!!!

15. QueenieMurphy

OMG thats a lot of BD'ing. I'm just going to BD CD's 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16. Exhausted thinking about it already- mainly because I haven't had a decent sleep since my 1 year old born!! In fact we'll probably double the amount of times we've had sex in the last year by then end of this cycle!!

I try and BD as soon as OH gets in from work as I remember reading the egg is most likely to be released between 5pm and 7pm and thats the optimum time for BD.

16. QueenieMurphy

Mrs L are you in the UK? I found conceive plus better than preseed I don't know why but I preferred it and it certainly worked!!

Are you ok about your 6 friends being pregnant? I found it v hard when I was trying the first time, not really jealous but just so disappointed it wasnt my turn. Sending you lots baby dust that you can join them this cycle:dust:

I was in a group last time I was trying - you can see in my siggy - and we all have babies now!! So hopefully same will happen this time!!

17. AC1987

AC1987 Mom of 2 DD's

:haha: I know but I wanna do anything I can to help. DH responce was "uhhh :wacko:" when I told him about my plan! He wanted to know when I ovulate, and I said no way cause I know it'll put too much pressure on him. This way he won't know :thumbup:

18. annabelle29

annabelle29 Growin a pumpkin seed

I'll be buddies!! I'm almost at the exact same spot as you in my cycle. Total we've been TTC #2 for a year now. I'm on progesterone, and am doing a liver cleanse for the next two weeks and have an appointment with an acupuncturist in 2 weeks to see if it will help. I tried temping last month but it was too hard to keep up, so I'm just sticking with my OPKs this month.

GL to you ladies!! Hope this is a sticky, lucky thread! :dust:

19. AC1987

AC1987 Mom of 2 DD's

Hi annabelle29 yes I believe we are abouts the same in our cycle right now.. mine sometimes goes to a 30 but thats rare pretty much its 27-29 :)
    I hope Dec will be a good month for us to get our bfps!

20. katherine1985

Ugh. I still have a about 5 days to ovulation.......i mean that's if i ovulate lol !

can i ask what cycle day we are all upto ???
    I'm on cycle day 15 :)
    I know my ticker saids 14 days BUT I live in Australia and we are one day a head lol