Looking for buddies :)

If you ladies don't mind, can I join you? I am new to this site (well any site for that matter, just started joining less than a week ago) and I really need people to talk to. I am on CD 8 so I think that I am in the same range as the rest of you. This is technically my first time TRYING to conceive, but it will be my second child. My DS is 11 (I know there will be a huge age difference).

:dust: :dust:

If you ladies don't mind, can I join you? I am new to this site (well any site for that matter, just started joining less than a week ago) and I really need people to talk to. I am on CD 8 so I think that I am in the same range as the rest of you. This is technically my first time TRYING to conceive, but it will be my second child. My DS is 11 (I know there will be a huge age difference).

Hi there :) How long have you been TTC your 2nd one?

AFM - Finally got DH to BD this morning! :D Hmm I thought Evening Primrose Oil was supposed to improve CM.. its not doing that for me at the moment.. maybe I need to drink more water.
Well I will be making apple pie today to take my mind off things :)

AFM - Finally got DH to BD this morning! :D Hmm I thought Evening Primrose Oil was supposed to improve CM.. its not doing that for me at the moment.. maybe I need to drink more water.

I took EPO for a few months and I read that it can take a couple cycles to build up in your system before it improves CM. It worked the second and third cycle I took it, but not the first. Glad your DH got to work!! :haha:

Welcome Michelle, Good Luck!!

I found the EPO worked immediately the first cycle I used it - how much are you taking? I take 2000mg a day - 1000 in morning and 1000 in eve xx

I think I'm taking 1000mg a day..

I'm a little worried as today I have EWCM(tmi sorry) only me and my DH are at his parents and I don't think hes gonna be in the mood to BD... but hopefully he'll change his mind... if I have EWCM for a few days I won't be too worried.

Oh no thats tricky being at the in laws - would be lovely to conceive a thanksgiving baby though - you'll have to try and get him in the mood!! Will you be home by tomorrow night? Have a lovely thanksgiving US ladies xxx

Oh no thats tricky being at the in laws - would be lovely to conceive a thanksgiving baby though - you'll have to try and get him in the mood!! Will you be home by tomorrow night? Have a lovely thanksgiving US ladies xxx

Nope :( he wants to spend a few days. Which is making me so moody.. like I know its no ones fault I just so happen to be fertile at his parents:haha: but man its not fun!!! especially since if I miss this cycle I'll be fertile christmas gah!!

My temps are so up and down this month, pretty sure its from the lack of sleep I've been getting, I think I'm still getting used to the time change. But anyways I think I ovulated lastnight!! Hoping we bd-d in time to catch the egg though there should be enough :spermy: in me :haha:

Good morning :)

Pretty sure I Ov yesterdar or two nights ago. Didn't get to BD yet, my DH tried to last night but couldn't finish :( so.. will try again tonight hopefully, even though I know its too late. I'm scared that I missed the chance again :(

Sorry AC1987. Hopefully it was enough to get a sticky BFP! Hang in there. I am still waiting to "O" should be on Tuesday. Still checking OPKs but haven't got a positive yet. I haven't checked today, but I am starting to get "O" pains (I think) on my left side which is weird because I "O'ed" from that side last cycle. Today is only Sunday, so maybe it is nothing.

Yay! According to FF I'm 3dpo! Which I had a feeling I was, as friday night I had a sharp pain in my right side :)

Hope you caught that eggy AC! I got my one and only + opk yesterday am, a - today, so I'm guessing I O'd last night or early today. I'll go with today just so I don't count a day early. I had 4 days of ewcm, which is unusual for me, so hopefully something sticks this month. :happydance:

Yay! According to FF I'm 3dpo! Which I had a feeling I was, as friday night I had a sharp pain in my right side :)

Hope you caught that eggy AC! I got my one and only + opk yesterday am, a - today, so I'm guessing I O'd last night or early today. I'll go with today just so I don't count a day early. I had 4 days of ewcm, which is unusual for me, so hopefully something sticks this month. :happydance:

GOODLUCK TO YOU BOTH:hugs:

I had some bloods done last week to see if i ovulated......a big fat a REALLY big fat NO :( my levels were like only 2 :( so hopefully next cycle i will just waiting for AF now :dohh:

Okay, so the pains on my left side continued through the night!?!? (Felt just like O pains). I took an OPK test this morning and finally got a +++!!!! I think I am going to actually O tomorrow not sure about the other pain.

Awww sorry to hear that Katherine!! :hugs:

Michelle I hope you are BDing then to catch it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->