looking for cycle buddies CD6

thopkins0620

Reaction score
Hello lAdIeS anyone else on CD6? Let's make this month our month to get our BFP's!!!! With prayer and patience WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Hi :hi::hi:

I used this site a lot when I was gp with my first, and am now back on the TTC boat! So now I'm on CD 3 (after a 50 day cycle, I have PCOS) so I have no idea how long my cycle will be or when to test!

How are you feeling? Is this your first?

CD 7 here so we are on the same day I think!

I usually O around CD 16 but last month I started on progesterone suppositories after O (for short luteal phase) which has kind of messed up my cycle.

This is my 5th cycle trying for baby No. 2 after an MMC in November.

Good luck everyone!

Hi, I have an eight year old stepdaughter and my first born is six. But this is the first time that I'm ttc. Had a m/c in july :(. Been trying since Oct. Dr just oust on clomid and dexamethasone. So kinda excited and worried at the same time!!! Never done all this before and I feel like I'm going crazy!!! How are yall

Sorry to hear about your m/c's ladies. I had 4 before my LO so I know how heartbreaking they are.
I know the crazy feeling all too well :dohh: it does get better though! I'm trying not to go too crazy this time, I genuinely think the stress doesn't help. To be totally honest, it's my husband who is pushing for number 2. If I have another I'll be blessed, but if not I'm quite happy. I'm 24 so have loads of time, but my husband is 30 and keen to have another soon. So although we are TTC, I'm ok (for now!) if it doesn't happen.

I'm currently on CD 4 so am feeling quite relaxed! Nothing much happening, going by my last cycle I won't O until mid may, when we will be on holiday so not thinking about it too much!!

Good luck to you both on your new medication, fingers crossed this will be your month!!!

Thanks Hb.x... I need all the support I can get!! I am trying not to think about it all the time but it's kinda hard to do. Lol I have a severe case of adhd. I am on blood pressure meds twice a day, well when I take those is when I take prenatal, iron, clomid, and the dexamethasone. Well immediately I think hmmm should I take a test or maybe this is my day for the big O. And to top it all off Dr doesn't want me to quit charting and that is what really makes me think about it all of the time cause I'm constantly studying my chart which I have absolutely no idea what I am looking at.. yeah I have officially lost my mind lol

I hope you have a great vacation and get that BFP that your DH is looking for...

P.s so sorry it took so long to reply I just realized you responded... :)

Sounds like you're doing all the right things - fingers crossed for you! Hubby has been away for the last few days on a stag do so I'm glad to have him home :happydance:

Yeah my husband has been working nights. And I have been working days.needless to say no BD for me until he gets off of night shift tomorrow!!! Lol kinda excited!!

Hopefully just in time to O according to your ticker! So exciting, good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->