Looking for december testers

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
:dust::dust:So according to fertility friend i ovulated on tuesday. I had pains in my left ovary monday really bad at night and a little bit tuesday morning also had a positive opk on monday so im almost 100% sure the clomid worked. I have pcos so the doc prescribed me clomid hoping this will be the month. Anyone wanna wait with me. Thinking of starting to test on the 2nd and testing until either i get my BFP or af shows up. Good luck everyone...:dust::dust:

I'll wait and go test crazy with you! I'll be 8 DPO on the 2nd!

I'm pretty sure I ovulated on Wednesday, but I'm going to wait until next Friday to test.

I'll wait and go test crazy with you! I'll be 8 DPO on the 2nd!

Awesome thank you. I think ill be 10 dpo on then and am gonna try and not go to crazy with the testing although I wont lie im tempted to start testing at 7 dpo just because i feel like this cycle maybe lucky. If i caught the egg I would be due on my Grandma's birthday.

I'm pretty sure I ovulated on Wednesday, but I'm going to wait until next Friday to test.

Welcome aboard. Last cycle i decided to wait until my follow up doctors appt to test because I knew then I would be a week late and tried so hard not to symptom check. My period ended up being three weeks late even and really bad so i figured this month no guessing game i will poas till af shows her face lol.

Rockstar we Oed on the same day so we'll both be 8 DPO. I hope you get your BFP this month too. I don't know...I KINDA feel good this cycle but I'm also prepared for a bfn again.

Yeah me to I'm just scared not to test because of how late af was last cycle and how bad I was cramping I don't wanna miss anything.

I'm itching to start testing. Ugh I really hope this is it. I'm contemplating not telling DH until Christmas but I doubt I can keep it a secret for that long!

I'm might start testing sometime next weekend. AF may be due the 6th or 7th. I have no idea.

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind if I jump in! I'm 7dpo today and pretty certain I had IB yesterday 6dpo. I'm going to hold off testing until at least Dec 2nd so 12dpo. I want to test earlier but am afraid to see that 1 pink line, humpf. I am a poas addict, lol, so like so many others not testing is going to be hard for me! Good luck to all you ladies, hoping we all get our BFP's this cycle!

I'll be testing next weekend! I'm hopeful and feeling good this month, but since last month didn't work I'm trying not to get too excited.

Mind if I join? I'm only 1 DPO. This will be the mark of one year ttc with diagnosed PCOS. This is my first round of Femara 7.5 mg with the Ovidrel injection after 5 failed rounds of Clomid. Can't believe I O'd so early this cycle. So happy to see my body responding to the Femara. Hoping for a BFP for you ladies! I can't test until at least 10 dpo due to the trigger shot giving false readings on HPTs :-/

Hi can I join I should ovulate 1st as I ovulate late in the cycle but will be testing in the middle of December x

Can I join in on the fun. According to FF I ovulated last Tuesday, so that makes me 5dpo.

Well I took my first test today at 5dpo it was of course bfn. Not discouraged though cuz I know it's way to early. I'll test again tomorrow. I've got a good feeling about this my cervix is high wet and closed which I heard is a good sign for bfp hope they right

I am about 4DPO and will be testing in December as well. I am having from pretty sore boobs/nipples hoping this is a good sign! Fingers crossed and baby dust to all.

Hi ladies can I join? I got a positive opk today so will O soon and plan to test around Dec 14.

I am about 4DPO and will be testing in December as well. I am having from pretty sore boobs/nipples hoping this is a good sign! Fingers crossed and baby dust to all.
Same here! Fx!

Can I join in? I o'd yesterday I think (it normally is but I messed up opks and temping this cycle as we were away for the weekend!) hoping to wait until 10th / 11th Dec to test. Feeling super positive and excited this cycle, maybe the festive season is helping!! but also more relaxed about possibly getting a bfn. Whatever will be will be! Good luck to all.

hi all

I'm 8DPO today and I am going Crazy to test!! :wacko: i am trying to hold off until the weekend because i don't want to get a :bfn: and Af is due on Saturday hope she stays away for a long long time :happydance:

:baby::dust:

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member