Looking for Engish Toffee PLEASE

Trinity42

Mommy to Mika
Reaction score
Looking for English Toffee... OKay I might not be remembering this right but in 2nt grade along time ago... My teacher went to England over the summer and brought back hard toffee it was round and wrapped in a pretty foil wrapper... if someone can tell me where to get the real thing I will be so happy... I have been looking over the internet for a few days and all I find is the genaric kind which isnt what she brought back.... Thanks

Think you might be on about walkers toffee ...

https://www.walkers-nonsuch.co.uk/

???

Looking for English Toffee... OKay I might not be remembering this right but in 2nt grade along time ago... My teacher went to England over the summer and brought back hard toffee it was round and wrapped in a pretty foil wrapper... if someone can tell me where to get the real thing I will be so happy... I have been looking over the internet for a few days and all I find is the genaric kind which isnt what she brought back.... Thanks

Can you remember what colour the wrappers were..?

Sheesh could be alsorts, was it hard chewy toffee in chocolate?

Walkers is in gold wrapping isn't it? Yummy i want some now! x

quality street ones are gold and wrapped in foily paper!

Mmmm........ Walkers

My Mum has about 30 walkers hammers! We bought her some every xmas!

i think they were just plain wrappers some were green, blue, red, yellow... Wow I know Im confusing. It was over 13 years ago
it was a hard candy, I do remeber her telling us we couldnt eat it till we got home becasue we might choke on it...

mmmmmm toffee !! you cant beat thorntons toffee. my fav

I was just thinking, they could have been from anywhere! EVERYWHERE in the UK makes english toffee, there are cheapo versions and more expensive ones too.

You should join the Sweet swap group and just get some girls in there to send you some random toffees every month til you find one you like!

Thats a fab idea we are always on the hunt for non uk members !!!

i think they were just plain wrappers some were green, blue, red, yellow... Wow I know Im confusing. It was over 13 years ago
it was a hard candy, I do remeber her telling us we couldnt eat it till we got home becasue we might choke on it...

over 13 years ago :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh bless and your still craving!!!

quick, someone send this girl some english toffees!!!!

i LOVE thorntons toffee!! shame i cant have it now :cry: x

Here you go!

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/132145-sweety-swingers-join-swap-sweets-all-over.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"