Looking for Femara Buddies

KrissyB

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies :xmas3:
I've been TTC #2 for 10 cycles - We had no problem with TTC#1, but this time around has involved a complex ovarian cyst (still not sure if it's endo or a hemorrhagic corpus luteul cyst), dysmenorrhea, a round of clomid (HATED all the side effects and it didn't seem to have much effect), and lots of tests and blood works (all blood work has been normal, and HSG clear). This is my first cycle working with an RE and we're going for the works: Femara, HCG trigger shot, and Progesterone.
I do ovulate on my own, but it's always late and with a short LP (~8-9 days), so we'll see how this new regime works.

Anybody else out there new to Femara (Letrozole) or have any past/ongoing experiences they want to share?
The more the merrier! :xmas6:

I'm in similar situation. I'm on cd 14 with femera. I've been on clomid before that but horrible side effects. No shot this cycle. RE wants me to do this a month or so before shot and iui! What day are you on?

I'm only CD6 so I'm still taking pills tonight and tomorrow. Our RE gave us the choice about the shot or not, and then our next steps will be to consider IUI. Are you taking any progesterone for the second half of the cycle?

I'm a little nervous because I'm getting similar pains in my ovaries (specifically the one with the cyst) that I had on clomid. Did you have anything like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->