Looking for friends TTC end of this year/early next year

divinelove

Reaction score
Hi Gorgeous Ladies :flower:

I am looking for some buddies who are going to be TTC end of this year/early next year. My husband and I have a gorgeous son already (14 months) and cant wait to give him a little brother or sister. :hugs:

We are on our countdown till approximately Feb next year. I am getting excited and have started a health kick and just now enjoying the waiting game till I can give my husband the green light! :haha: We just want our son to be a little older before we take the plunge.... but to same I am excited is an understatement. There is nothing more magical than creating life! :baby:

Would love to have some wonderful ladies to chat to who are in a similar situation as I think its nice to go through some of the steps with someone on the same path. I didnt have that last time around and really looking for some wonderful women to share the journey with.

Happy baby planning! :kiss:

Lots of love
Nikki

Hi Nikki!

I am waiting until January to start ttc my 2nd! My lg is a little younger than your lb, she's only currently 5 months lol! We ideally would like an 18 month - 24 month gap between our children, plus I'm already in my 30s and we would possibly like a third child further down the line too!

My df is raring to go and I'm being the practical one! I know we need to move to a bigger house (we are still renting as its so hard to get on the property ladder at the moment!) and plan on getting our own house in about 4-5 years time when I will possibly be able to go back to work full time (another reason for preferring a small gap).
Plus I had a c section so want my scar to heal a bit longer before getting pregnant again!

Are you tracking your cycles at the moment to get an idea of when you O?

I started 2 months ago and so far I O'd on cd18 then cd16 last month, I'm now on cd12 so we shall see!
I'm also taking pregnacare and I'm on slimming world to get myself healthier.

Hi Baileybubs!

You're little girl is sooooooooooo cute!

We actually have a lot in common. I am also in my 30's and yes Ive started charting (just this last cycle). I think I ovulated on day 14 but hard to be sure. I had the massive surge in temperature so ovulation is somewhere between the low point and the rise is that right?

Hopefully I have a good luteal phase this time round as my cycles have been all over the place as my little man still wants to breastfeed (and I dont think he's be stopping anytime soon!) We are also thinking we would like 3 children and I also had a csection with my son's birth. He arrived two weeks overdue and tried to come out brow first/posterior which apparently cannot be delivered naturally. After 19 hours of gruelling labour my doctor told me if I didnt have csection then my son would die and Id end up being incontinent from a fistula so I am very grateful I had the intervention. I knew something was wrong as soon as labour got going. It just felt "wrong".

Are you planning on trying for a natural birth second time round? We are but I am totally fine if I need intervention again. The most important thing is having a healthy baby and I am so not attached to the specifics of a birth plan second time round. I learnt that the hard way! :dohh:

I am just starting to try and get fit as well- Ive been a bit lazy! I bought some tracey anderson workout dvds specifically for post pregnancy and during pregnancy. I will let you know how it goes. Last time I didnt exercise much at all during the pregnancy. I was to scared to but it will be good to have a bit of a guide to what I can do during the pregnancy.

It is so exciting now that we are getting close to actually trying! It will be great to countdown with you!

I am not familair with your prenatal vitamin but I just go to a naturopath and she tells me what to take. She has me taking so many I feel like if you'd shake me Id rattle! Its probably a waste of money but it makes me feel more at ease to hopefully be as healthy as possible.

I hope we can keep in contact and help each other along throughout our journeys. Its great that you are planning on having your little ones close together as they will grow up being the best of friends! :hugs:

Chat soon

Lots of love
Nikki

I'm TTC as of New years and cannot wait, after waiting 3 years!!

Hey Angiepie!
You're in sydney too! :thumbup:

Thats so exciting you are going to start trying as of News years eve! :happydance: We are starting in feb next year. Is this your first bub?

Have you started any preparations to getting your body ready? Its probably not overly necessary but I always think the preparation is a lot of fun! :flower:

Chat soon
Love Nikki

Hi! We are technically not TTC officially until April but may possibly start NTNP a couple months before. Ill probably start on folic acid and prenatals by then at least. :)

DD just turned 1 on Aug 31. I'm still nursing but gradually weaning off. Planning on being pretty much done end by November/December. Currently on the mini pill as well but cutting that when my last pack is out in two weeks. I am hoping that will get my cycles back. I haven't had any sense of regularity with AF since she was born so hopefully that will get them on track the few months between now and spring! :) Yay!

Hi everyone I'm new to this. Hoping to start trying in October but health reasons making my boyfriend get more scared. I have ovulation checker on my phone and starting with frolic acid. This will be my first baby

Hey Ladies! :flower:

So good to meet you! :hugs:

We have a group on thread Waiting to try, only just had baby no 1

We are all going to help each other along.

Why dont you join the conversations there?

Chat soon!

love nikki

Hey Angiepie!
You're in sydney too! :thumbup:

Thats so exciting you are going to start trying as of News years eve! :happydance: We are starting in feb next year. Is this your first bub?

Have you started any preparations to getting your body ready? Its probably not overly necessary but I always think the preparation is a lot of fun! :flower:

Chat soon
Love Nikki

Oh are you in Sydney? I always get excited when I see Australian people on here!!

Yes it's our first and I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay prepared. Been doing everything both health wise and emotionally. Also reading everything possible. Helps with the waiting!

Hi ladies!

Divinelove I am hoping for a natural birth yes, I would love a water birth but I know that's not always possible with a vbac (need to be strong and stand up for what I want with the doctors this time!). I am not dead set on it though, if I have to have another section then that's ok as long as baby is, but as I want a third baby a think a vbac would be the better option. I didn't have the best labour and birth with my dd but no matter how much I told myself not to care if it doesn't go to plan I was still upset! The section itself was fine, like you though it was all the lead up to it! Emilia was posterior too and she was angled to one side so her head was getting stuck! They told me after an hour of pushing that I didn't actually look fully dilated after all and I had a rim around my cervix (whatever that means!).

Shterr I hope your cycles find some sort of regularity soon after you finish your pill/finish weaning your LO. As I couldn't bf mine came back exactly 6 weeks pp but have been slightly long and random since! Thankfully my luteal phase is still 14/15 days though so that's positive!

Dreaming87 ooooh next month I bet you are excited! How is your boyfriend feeling about it?

Angiepie will this be number 1 for you? Are you cycle tracking or just NTNP?

Nevermind my first question angiepie I've just read its your first lol!

When I was ttc my first I used to put my legs in the air after :sex: to let the :spermy: have more chance of getting to the egg hahaha! And I have no doubt I will be doing it again this time! No idea if it helps at all but it's all good fun lol!

Nevermind my first question angiepie I've just read its your first lol!

When I was ttc my first I used to put my legs in the air after :sex: to let the :spermy: have more chance of getting to the egg hahaha! And I have no doubt I will be doing it again this time! No idea if it helps at all but it's all good fun lol!

:thumbup: I do the same and I think it gives the sperm a bit of a push in the right direction! :spermy: Plus its always good for a laugh! :haha::haha:

My hubs thought I was crazy, but hey! Obviously helped, right?! ;)

That's what I said, must have helped, definately doesn't hinder so what's the harm lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->