Looking for inspiration - What is your name? :)

Rachel Mary
my mum gave my dad the options of Rachel Rowena or Romany and aparently he chose Rachel as it was the most boring sounding name! thanks dad! mary is a family name (second born females have it somewhere in the name)

Emily Grace... I was almost Beatrice May... Glad they changed their minds!

Jean Ellen

Never really been a fan of my name. At least I do not run into lots of others with my name.

Jennie Irene.
Family name. Grandma was "Jennie" It's annoying to correct people all the time that it's not 'Jennifer' or have people who's name is 'Jennifer' that I work with request I get a 'nickname' to avoid confusion, even though my GIVEN name is Jennie and theirs is "Genevieve, or Jennifer'
Irene is family name too.

Sarah-Nicole

Pros: Sarah means princess which is nice for a girl

Cons: shout 'Sarah' in your local town center...see how many girls turn around to look...

My name is Rachel Ava

Funny because Ava was always so unusual when I was growing up and now it has become really popular!

(Dad really wanted to call me Lorna but Mum wouldn't have it!)

My name is Lyndell. I have a brother called Loren and mom is Nell. She was Nell Williams, then married my dad, Phillip Nell. So now she is Nell Nell. Lol!

I'm Ashley Margaret.. Margaret is a family name, my Granny and Mum both have it too, but I'm afraid I won't be carrying it on!

Jessica! Haven't heard of it? Well it's only the #1 name for two decades according to the Social Security department. Popular enough so that my sister inlaw is also Jessica, and my roommate before my fiance was also a Jessica. Go Jessicas! ;)

Jessica Marie is my whole name. Right? Marie.... :)

I do think Jessica is pretty, and to be fair I'm named after my great great grandmother who was born back when Jessica was not common at all.

But my kids will get weird names and when they complain I'll say, call your grandma, it's her fault! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->