Looking for mums of babies with cradle cap

BabyResearch

Reaction score
Hi, I don't know if you are familiar with mother and baby brand Kamillosan? You may have used their chamomile ointment or nappy cream in the past. Well Kamillosan are launching 2 new products shortly and we are looking for volunteers to test one of them for us and let us know what they think.

The product is cradle cap oil, so any mums whose babies have or do suffer from cradle cap we'd love to hear from you! We'd just need you to trial the product, then if you liked it and it was successful we'd pitch your story to consumer and parenting magazines.

If you could helpus out that'd be great, and we pay a small fee if anything is published.

Many thanks! x

my mr t has cradle cap, ive found it quite difficult to get rid of so i would try it for you depending on the ingredients etc

hayley.

I would also test it for you depending on ingredients...
My little man has it and i cant get rid of it the same way i got rid of my daughters.

I'd like to test as well please as Joseph has quite bad cradle cap atm

Yeah I would be up for testing it too, Skye has pretty bad cradle cap, doesnt seem to want to go away.

I would test it.

I keep getting rid of Kierans cradle cap but it just keeps coming back :dohh:

I would test it too Kaysie Blossom has lots of craddle cap, tried so many things nothing works

i would test it as kieran haS crAdle cap too xx

I would test it. Cant get rid of Seths so willing to try anything

xxx

olivia only has mild cradle cap but i would alo test

Hi,
my little boy is now 1 and he still suffers from cradle cap. i would be interedted in testing something. please can you get back to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->