Looking for official TTC buddies!!

You should get an accurate result now you're on the day of your missed period... ideally you should wait until tomorrow because then you can test with FMU, but it depends on how long you can wait lol

Good luck! xx

Or if you think this is implantation, then test in a couple of days, just so the hcg levels get a chance to rise to a level the test can pick up on :)

@TTC an online ovulation calendar said I should have implantation on the 29th and possible spotting on the 30th but I was thinking what if I did implant just like a day or 2 later and then started this or the blood just took so long that's why it is brown now. Because around the estimated implantation time I was receiving cramps like AF so I thought okay maybe my AF is going to come this month and then after that nothing more but gas cramps. Brown spotting is sooooo not normal for me in my normal cycle. Usually I wipe and she pink cm then bam heavy flow. 2nd day of brown and it seems only brown. If it was my AF the sex would've caused it to jump start like what would normally happen when we have sex it's like he starts my cycle for me lol. But all we been seeingit brown then it gets light then stops then brown again. My husband was saying if you are pregnant what if the brown blood is due to having sex and I was lime you know what good point. So I am just going to test just to see where I stand. The last time I was pregnant I got a positive on the clearblue digi and I tested around 3 or 4 in the afternoon.

Yeah I was the same, if I had implantation it would've been 8 dpo, and on 7, 8 and 9 dpo I had mild AF cramps... nothing since. I haven't had any IB, but only a third of women do apparently, so I'm not fussed about that.

But they do say that brown blood is old blood, so maybe you implanted a couple of days ago and it's just taken it's time to come down through the cervix and out, which would be the spotting you're seeing now. As long as you don't start a normal flow of blood then I think it's IB!! :happydance: I just read that IB can last from 1-3 days and is pink or brown in colour, either spotting or coloured cm. You're spot on!! xx

Just ordered some cheap HPTs from eBay, should arrive tomorrow! It's not often I feel the urge to test. I'm thinking if AF does arrive this cycle, then they'll come in handy for my next few cycles :) xx

Thanks TTC. My hopes are still high. I just woke back up from sleeping and when I wiped it was still brown. Not regular flow nor red just brown. It was a little dark brown but I think it is due to not using the bathroom in 2 hours. I took a clearblue digi because I had the urge to pee but it was BFN. I told husband that I am goin to wait until next week to rest again. I'm going to continue watching this to see what happens. This is day 2 of the brown spotting.

I'd be getting my hopes up too if I were in your shoes lol!

By the way, do you happen to know if hunger pains, when you're not even hungry, is a symptom? I've had hunger pangs all afternoon, but I'm definitely not hungry, just the thought of eating something makes me feel funny lol.

xx

Hunger pains? Hmm good question. When I am hungry I get a headache but that's when I am hungry which is like all the time lol. But I know the feeling of feeling funny thinking abOut eating when you are not hungry. I get sharp pains every now and then but I could be full and still thinking of food lol. I wen to a Chinese buffet on Tuesday with my husband and my best friend and I had like 2 plates of food and I still wanted some ice cream from coldstone lol. So probably is a sign but probably labeled as increase of appetite.

I just noticed on the countdown to pregnancy website that it's listed as a symptom and I've just been reading about a few women who get the same! On the countdown website it's listed as "emptiness" or something like that... Ok... now my hopes are getting higher lol!

Bring on the BFP!! :happydance:

xx

@TTC there is more of the brown. I dont know what to make of it. To me im like if it was reafl AF it should be new blood red and not old blood brown. onli brown is coming out so i have no clue whats going on. The suspense is killing me lol.

As long as it's not red and it's not a full flow, you're still in with a chance... but that's just me going on what I've read in forums online lol xx

@ttc I am hoping that it doesnt turn into a full flow. I want this to be the BFP MONTH DANG IT!!! LOL just waiting to see.

@TTC i tested and it was a BFN but i used clearblue digi. I am going to wait until next week to test again to se whats going on. I dont know why I used the digi knowing that they are not as sensitive and if i did just implant then i dont have enough hcg in my system ugh i had to cave in a poas. I just felt better when I did it lol.

ooh yeah you said that earlier didn't you... sorry!! lol... can't really concentrate on much today :dohh: xx

lol dont worry i cant really concentrate myself lol. All im worrying about is when is the next time im going to use the bathroom so i can check to see if it turned red or not lol.

Talking about bathrooms, I've been having to go a lot for the last couple of days. I thought it was down to how much water I've been drinking lately, but today I've only had half a glass of it and I'm still going strong :haha:

So frequent urination has now been added to my list of "symptoms"!

xx

@ttc i am starting to really think it could be AF because it is still brown but now I am seeing some drops go into the toilet when I use the bathroom. I dont know I am kinda starting to freak out because I dont want the witch to come.

right when I think it's AF, i get tricked!! The brown is so light that it is like, I am going back to normal cm. No more drops when I use the bathroom, it is only there when I wipe and it is a very small amount. I have been trying to hold out on using the bathroom because I'm scared to look and see AF arrive. Every time I walk down the stairs I think AF is starting to leak, I check the pad nothing there. There isn't even anything on the pad that I am wearing now. Not even one drop so who knows maybe I am going through IB. Let's see how this day goes and let's see what day 3 has in store. If it stops completely and no AF, then I will take it as IB and wait til the end of next wek to test or the mid. By then I should have enough HCG in my system if I am pregnant.

right when I think it's AF, i get tricked!! The brown is so light that it is like, I am going back to normal cm. No more drops when I use the bathroom, it is only there when I wipe and it is a very small amount. I have been trying to hold out on using the bathroom because I'm scared to look and see AF arrive. Every time I walk down the stairs I think AF is starting to leak, I check the pad nothing there. There isn't even anything on the pad that I am wearing now. Not even one drop so who knows maybe I am going through IB. Let's see how this day goes and let's see what day 3 has in store. If it stops completely and no AF, then I will take it as IB and wait til the end of next wek to test or the mid. By then I should have enough HCG in my system if I am pregnant.

sounds like your bodies taking you on a rollercoaster of emotions!! If this hasn't happened before it could be a really good sign of a :bfp: Keep thinking positive!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->