Looking for opinions/advice

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
hey all,

so im hoping someone can maybe comment on this based on personal experience or opinion if you did, basically me and my partner are in talks weather to stay together because we are both 35 but i really want one last child and doctors have told him he cant have kids. Now i know there is some inaccuracy to this because a few month ago i was pregnant but lost it very early and then i think the same has happened again this month which leads me to believe the health of them is not good enough. I have suggested we both take Procieve supplement to help, he has just stopped smoking and i suggested him loosing a little weight and us using things like preceed, now to me with all of that surely it will help enough to make it happen but i know there is no guarantee of it.
If you was in the same predicament would your partner allow you to get a donor if it meant you could stay together or do you think they wouldn't cope with it and you would split up?
i really dont know what to do so wanted to ask on here what others would do in the situation etc.

Hi, I am sorry you are going through this. However, you and your partner so young so you can try for a couple of years to get pregnant naturally. Your partner also needs to improve his lifestyle (e.g. here) and take supplements. Docs usually recommend taking supplements 3 months prior to ttc. In my opinion you can try to get pregnant naturally during next 6-12 months. And if nothing happens, consider undergoing IVF with ICSI or IVF with donor sperm, depending on issues. I would say egg quality is more important that sperm that is why you need to control it. Hope this helps Good luck

What is the reason of he can't have kids? low sperm count or the matter of the sperm quality ? Sperm quality can be improved whist egg quality can't be improved. So , healthy life style and supplements do help in improving the sperm quality.
you can do IUI / ICSI for low sperm count if the supplement doesnt helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->