Looking for pregnacy buddies due in early October 2011

1st time

Mum of 1 and expecting #2
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

Just found out yesterday that i am preggers.... still very excited:happydance:

Looking for buddies to share the journey with.

Hiya, I found out I was pregnant about a week ago :) due 3rd of october :D when are you due? :) and congratulations

:happydance: Congrats to you also :)

I'm due on the 8th of October, very exciting!! Is this your first?

I have to go to the doctors this afternoon to find out what to do next :shrug: i have absolutely no idea - might have to go and get one of those baby books lol.

So how has it all been for you so far? did you know you were pregnant or was it a big surprise?:flower:

Yeaah it's my first, I'm only 16 though :p haha, I'm going to try and book my doctors appointment for the end of the week :) and a pregnancy book sounds liek a really good idea!

* It's not been too bad so far, been feeling pretty sick and under the weather but I'm alright, and it was kind of a surprise but I knew before I took the test that I was :p haha, what about you ? :)

Well, I’m 27 and my husband and I got married in September and then started trying to conceive. It took longer than I thought it would, but once I spoke to some other women I realised I have been quite lucky.

I’m not really feeling anything at the moment, a few cramps now and then but otherwise fine. I went to the doctors yesterday and they did some blood tests, but other than that she wasn’t very helpful at all :nope: think i might need to find another doctor.

Awh :) Thats sweet :) and yeahh I can imagine some people wait years :/
And I've read on here a few times that doctors tend to be a bit of a let down cause they just dont act very interested :/ I've not got my first appointment until the 24th of feb :S
It doesnt seem very fair when doctors act like that because its so important and life changing for you, it'd be nice to share a little excitement :p Maybe a new doctor would be better :) are you from the uk?

Yeah, i've already starting looking for a new doc..haha

Nope, I'm from Australia! I'm guessing your from the UK??

Ah good for you :p
And yeaah i am :) , do you have to pay for all your healthcare over there ? :/

No you dont have to pay for anything... thank goodness:happydance:

But you can choose to go Private and that costs you a fortune like $5000 - and you get to choose your own doctors and have a private room in a private hospital. Would be nice but too expensive.

How about over in the UK?

Hey, I found out at the beginning of the week that i'm 5 weeks. its my first and i'm due aaroubd gthe 4th october :)

Ohh, me too. Though I'm getting on to being due in mid Oct, it's close enough!!!

1st Time; I'm only just over the ditch in NZ!!! :D

I'm 26, and been married for very nearly 2 years [in 2 weeks time!] I only just took my test this morning at 15 DPO and got a positive, but my temps had strongly suggested that may be the case anyway so I was hopeful!!

Ohh, me too. Though I'm getting on to being due in mid Oct, it's close enough!!!

1st Time; I'm only just over the ditch in NZ!!! :D

I'm 26, and been married for very nearly 2 years [in 2 weeks time!] I only just took my test this morning at 15 DPO and got a positive, but my temps had strongly suggested that may be the case anyway so I was hopeful!!

How are you going with your pregnancy? any symptoms?

I haven't gotten any morning sickness yet (wouldn't expect to, but then you never know!) but I have had cramps on and off, and been hugely hungry all the time; my stomach is always churning for foooooodddd. lol! I'm not craving any particular food, but I'm always hungry! And because I'm always hungry my stomach and gut IS feeling a bit off from the hunger... But nothing else yet!!

How about you guys???

I dont have too many out there symptoms...it kind of scares me, but im told i shouldnt be as symptoms come and go with your body getting used to the horomone levels until the next phase. I always feel sore boobs, ALWAYS! and as for cramping I get that periodically,where it feels like im going to get my period, but it obviously never arrives. My Nausea occured last week and it was really intense. Its worn off now... but i heard week 6 for a lottta ladies brings lots of M.Sickness! ahhh. So much to learn!

Im look for a buddy as well I'm due October 3rd, this will be my second child

Hi, my lil bean is due on 1st October, I'm a firsttimer too, all very new & scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"