Looking for reassurance

Wish85

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm 11dpo today and just got my BFP this morning. As I work in Pathology, I got my HCG tested straight away and the results came back at 9. My period is due Thursday.

Has anyone else had a level this low and gone on to have a successful pregnancy? I know it's more about the number doubling but every forum I've read the majority of people have at least a level of 30 at 11dpo.

I'm just a little worried.

TIA

Im not really sure. But i never even got bfp in the tww even on sensitive tests.
Hope for a sticky little bean for you :)

I'm not sure either sorry, because I've only just had my hcg level checked on Friday and have to wait for the results. But the earliest I've gotten a b&b is 14dpo so that sounds really positive! Hoping this is a little sticky bean for you. Good luck and let us know if your results have doubled. X

Yes, it all depends on implantation. Mine started at 13. You're all good.

You're like just pregnant (If that makes sense) lol so I'd say yes that is a safe number. Are you getting tested again for HCG levels?

Thank you girls, that's exactly the reassurance I was looking for. Just wanting to hear other stories where the number started low but it was all fine.

I'll be getting more beta's done tomorrow as that will be 48hrs. Will definitely update :) xx

Hi girls, sooooo I am that inpatient that I got my beta's tested again today haha why not, I work in a pathology lab so it's easily accessible! They have gone from 9 yesterday to 24 today, so more than doubled in 24hrs. Just wanted to let you know. I am feeling much more relieved xx

Thank you everyone. I'm so relieved the number is going up! I will get more beta's done on Friday, that way it's been 3 days so fingers crossed the number is a lot higher.

Here is my progression on the FRER's.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 16
Hi ladies,

I had a bit of pink spotting this morning so got more beta's done. I thought they would be a lot higher but they came back at a level of 86. Does that number sound ok for 4weeks?

So progression is:
11dpo hcg 9
12dpo hcg 24
14dpo hcg 86

I think the only reason I'm a bit concerned is because in less than 24hrs from 11dpo to 12dpo the number had more than doubled whereas with 48hrs in between it obviously hadn't doubled on 13dpo. It's only just doubled from 12-14 dpo.

And yes, I'm well aware I'm a worry wart lol

I'm not good at all with knowing about hcg levels etc. It's normal to worry though, I begged my doctor for my levels to be checked. I think it sounds ok but again I'm not sure X

Its tripled from 12-14 hun. Thats a good thing. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->