Looking for September buddies?

sailorsgirl

Family of 5
Reaction score
Hi all, I recently got my bfp and have never had a bump buddy before, it'd be lovely to be able to share this journey with some one or a few :)

I am due on 7th September :happydance:

Xx

hey there,
congrats. I discovered yesterday that I am pregnant with baby #2, the due late august early September.

How are you feeling?

Ah wow congratulations!!! :happydance:

I believe I am 4 weeks today and have already started with the nausea and sickness! Never known it so early before! And today I have a 5 hour car journey :sick:

How are you feeling?

Xx

Hey I'm due a little bit before you - I think around end August beginning of September! It's so exciting yet so nerve racking! All the best to you both x

Hi Sailor...jumping on over from Dec/Jan testers. Just got my BFP today!!! Looks like if all goes well I'll be due 9/9.

Correction: Looks like it's more like 9/15. So this am, I woke up to some very light brown spotting...that's normal right? As long as it's brown, light, and without cramping? I'll probably keep testing for a bit just to make sure the line is getting darker.

Happy new year to all!

hello everyone,

How are your ladies feeling. I am having nausea, but if I eat the sensation goes away. I have a 15 month old to take care of so its all a little too much at the moment.

I will call up the doc on Monday to register and get a more accurate due date, but roughly it is 29 Aug.

Hi ladies! I got my BFP on 12/29 at 12dpo. Tentative due date 9/8/16. This will be #2 for me. Excited to call my OB on Monday and get the ball rolling.

Does/did anyone else keep poas to see the line get darker? I was going to wait until later today so that it would be as least 48 hours since my last positive, but after feeling so tired and nauseated last night, I caved and used the only ept I brought with me (we're visiting the in-laws this weekend). It's about the same not really darker, but I probably just tested too soon. *sigh* wish I just had a crystal ball to tell me all will go well. Trying my hardest to just let go of the fears and embrace the excitement :).

:wave: please can I join? Conrats on you bfps!!

Sailorgirl I think I have seen you on other threads. Maybe a mc thread in sept/oct? Really weird you guys have early nausea i thought it wasn't possible so early but felt sick even before my bfp! Let's hope it doesn't get too bad for us. I had hg with my DD.

This bfp is a miracle. Onlky one month TTC after mc at 10 weeks in October. I had Ivf food my daughter so crazy to get bfp first cycle. Still can't believe it.

I am poas about twice as day to see line progression. Last pregnancy I swear poor linbe progression was first sign pregnancy would fail even though got to see a HB before mc. Lines are stronger this time round so hoping a good sign.

Does/did anyone else keep poas to see the line get darker? I was going to wait until later today so that it would be as least 48 hours since my last positive, but after feeling so tired and nauseated last night, I caved and used the only ept I brought with me (we're visiting the in-laws this weekend). It's about the same not really darker, but I probably just tested too soon. *sigh* wish I just had a crystal ball to tell me all will go well. Trying my hardest to just let go of the fears and embrace the excitement :).

I'm taking a test everyday. It's helping to keep me and DH sane. We've had a mc and a few chemicals before so seeing the line get darker really helps to calm my nerves. I used two different brands to test so I'm alternating brands every other day. I think that's helping me see good progression since they are about 48 hours apart.

I've read that some didn't see the line get darker until 18-20 DPO, and I'm only just 12 DPO today...so that was reassuring. I've also seen that it takes 2-3 days for hcg to double, so maybe I'm on the longer end. I just thought with those symptoms so early my hcg had to be getting high. Ah well, hopefully all is well and I'll see some progression over the next week. On Monday, I'll test again and call for my first appointment. Cheers to a H&H 9 months!

Congratulations ladies!!!

:wave: please can I join? Conrats on you bfps!!

Sailorgirl I think I have seen you on other threads. Maybe a mc thread in sept/oct? Really weird you guys have early nausea i thought it wasn't possible so early but felt sick even before my bfp! Let's hope it doesn't get too bad for us. I had hg with my DD.

This bfp is a miracle. Onlky one month TTC after mc at 10 weeks in October. I had Ivf food my daughter so crazy to get bfp first cycle. Still can't believe it.

I am poas about twice as day to see line progression. Last pregnancy I swear poor linbe progression was first sign pregnancy would fail even though got to see a HB before mc. Lines are stronger this time round so hoping a good sign.

Yes I lost my 3rd angel in August at 17 weeks. But I've been around the mc boards for a couple of years now.

I've been avoiding testing again, after a definite line on a cheapie and two digital I feel ok. Is it very reassuring to see that line get darker? Xx

I find it a little reassuring. I think as we don't have any other indicators this early and no beta tests this is the best I can do to know not a chemical. No doubt I will start obsessing with the clearblkue week indicator soon!!!! I a
I also think it is a bit about being in shock!:kiss:

That makes sense. And I can definitely relate with th shock factor!! I couldn't speak for about 10 minutes after getting my bfp!! Had to keep going back and checking the test to make sure I hadn't imagined it haha. Xx

Ha. Me too. I got a faint bfp at 8doo nso assumed evap. Same the next day and only started to believe it day three of testing when realised couldn't get that many evaps!!!! I even carried a positive hpt to shops with me yesterday (yuck!) So I could check every now and again. In total misbelief. First month TTC after mc and infertility, ivf etc. Incredible!!! Feel like the most fertile infertile person ever:wohoo::saywhat:

hello Ladies,

Hope you all are doing well.

I have only tested once will call the doc tomorrow to register. Feeling very nauseated but no vomiting this time perhaps its a little early.

what symptoms you ladies having?

Hi sunshine :wave: I feel nausea two or three times a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->