Looking for some advice

Canadianmom4

Mom to 5 beautiful kids!!
Reaction score
I'm feel I'm stressing this month. I don't temp first off, this is my second month in a year using opks. The very first time I used them, I had a one day LH surge. This time, I'm going on 3 days straight of strong positives. The test line is darker than the control line, today's though is a little darker than the last 2 days, but not by much. I had EWCM on CD's 10, and 11. Positive opks on CD's 12, 13 and 14. We BD'd on CD's 11 and 12 and I and hoping I can get my husband to BD tonight but he's not feeling well. I'm so stressed. Have I ovulated yet? Did we BD enough just in case I can't get him to tonight? I feel like I'm already out this month. Any advice would be great!!

*Update* Couldn't get him to BD last night. He claims that it would have made him sicker. Whatever.

technically sperm can live for up to 4 days I think it is after sex. I'm in the same boat. No idea when I ovulated due to wonky temps and it says currently it was day 9 and if it was we only BD 2 days prior, and then lots after. Apparently our timing was off lol. Only thing to do now is wait for easter and test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->