Looking for some friends :)

imprfcttense

Expecting a Little Boy
Reaction score
Hey guys! My name's Kayla, I'm 19, expecting my little boy on March 7th, 2012. I'm looking for some friends to go through this wonderful journey with, or who have gone through it already. I rarely get on this site, although I'll probably try to more, but am always on facebook. Add me if you'd like! I'd love to have more mommy friends!

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/KAYLAONTHEROCKS. :flower:

Hey kayla, i'm nicole - im 16 and im 27 weeks gone with my first ( i find out tomorrow what i am having :happydance:

Congratulations on your pregnancy , im sure you'll like it here , lots of friendly ladies & theyre SOOO supportive :hugs:

Hey kayla, i'm nicole - im 16 and im 27 weeks gone with my first ( i find out tomorrow what i am having :happydance:

Congratulations on your pregnancy , im sure you'll like it here , lots of friendly ladies & theyre SOOO supportive :hugs:

Hey! Nice to meet you! You'll have to let me know what you're having! I bet you're so excited! Haha, the night before I found out, it was like Christmas morning. I couldn't sleep more than 2 hours and woke up at the asscrack of dawn. Good luck tomorrow!

And I hope I can keep getting on here. I signed up forever ago, and only ever logged in maybe 3 times. Haha. Facebook is just a habit. I need to make this a habit, too!

Hi Kayla, congrats on your pregnancy, and welcome to BnB :flower:
I'm Kaelyn, I'm 17 and due with my first on Feb 27th :)

And I hope I can keep getting on here. I signed up forever ago, and only ever logged in maybe 3 times. Haha. Facebook is just a habit. I need to make this a habit, too!

BnB, doesn't just become a habit, it becomes an addiction. Be aware :haha:

Hey Kayla ! I'm Kelsey, I'm 17 & due on January 4th with a little boy also ! :blue:
Welcome to BnB, hope everything is going well with your pregnancy, have you chosen a name yet ?

Nice to meet you! Aw, our due dates are very close! Do you know what you're having yet?

Hey Kayla ! I'm Kelsey, I'm 17 & due on January 4th with a little boy also ! :blue:
Welcome to BnB, hope everything is going well with your pregnancy, have you chosen a name yet ?

Thank you! Nice to meet you! And I have! We're planning on naming him Gavin :). I liked more uncommon names, but my boyfriend didn't like most of the ones I threw out. We met in the middle, though, and I like Gavin. What about you?

Nice to meet you! Aw, our due dates are very close! Do you know what you're having yet?

No, At my 20 week scan I was told boy, then an emergency scan I was told Girl.. Now I'm confused and have to travel to the next city over in the snow to find out, Pink or Blue. So.. I'm just going to stay YELLOW :haha:

No, At my 20 week scan I was told boy, then an emergency scan I was told Girl.. Now I'm confused and have to travel to the next city over in the snow to find out, Pink or Blue. So.. I'm just going to stay YELLOW :haha:

Oh my gosh, I'd be so frustrated!! I couldn't wait to know so I could start buying things and picking out names! Haha. I don't know why, but I'm guessing boy! :) You'll have to let me know when you find out! But team yellow - I like it! :lol:

Hey girl! :D

Kayla and I went to middle school & high school together! :thumbup:

Oh my gosh, I'd be so frustrated!! I couldn't wait to know so I could start buying things and picking out names! Haha. I don't know why, but I'm guessing boy! :) You'll have to let me know when you find out! But team yellow - I like it! :lol:

I was very angry at first. But now I'm so excited for my surprise. I honestly believe it's a boy. I'll be happy either way :D
The only thing that annoys me is all the "gender neutral" clothes are so boyish. If I end up having a girl I want to dress her all girly. Not in yellow, green, and blue :dohh:

Hey! I just noticed you were on here! I want your sense of dedication to this place! Lol. Make me log in on the regular :lol:

How are you??

Hey! I just noticed you were on here! I want your sense of dedication to this place! Lol. Make me log in on the regular :lol:

How are you??

It'll come to a point where you can't stop! It's a great thing to pass along time! ;)

I'm well, thanks! How are you? Have been really busy getting ready for the little miss's birthday! :cry:

Thank you! Nice to meet you! And I have! We're planning on naming him Gavin :). I liked more uncommon names, but my boyfriend didn't like most of the ones I threw out. We met in the middle, though, and I like Gavin. What about you?

Yes we had our names picked out before we knew he was a boy! He'll be Corey Lane. OHs middle name & My bestfriend who passed aways middle name. :)
I love the name Gavin, I suggested it to OH but he was set on his own middle name. :haha:

I was very angry at first. But now I'm so excited for my surprise. I honestly believe it's a boy. I'll be happy either way :D
The only thing that annoys me is all the "gender neutral" clothes are so boyish. If I end up having a girl I want to dress her all girly. Not in yellow, green, and blue :dohh:

That's true. Wait, are you planning on finding out when the baby arrives?! If so, holy cow, I wish I had your patience! I wish I could do that and have that kind of surprise, but I am SO impatient. I had to beg for my gender scan before 20 weeks. :laugh2:

:wave: Hi & Welcome to BnB
I'm Gemma 20 & 37+1 weeks W/baby #1 a little boy (Kyreece-Jayden) due Dec 5th :D

Yes we had our names picked out before we knew he was a boy! He'll be Corey Lane. OHs middle name & My bestfriend who passed aways middle name. :)
I love the name Gavin, I suggested it to OH but he was set on his own middle name. :haha:

That is so cute!! And I love that it has meaning and traditional significance. Precious!!

:wave: Hi & Welcome to BnB
I'm Gemma 20 & 37+1 weeks W/baby #1 a little boy (Kyreece-Jayden) due Dec 5th :D

Hey girl! You are SO close!! I bet you're getting anxious! And Kyreece - how cute! I love that! How are you doing?

How are you??

It'll come to a point where you can't stop! It's a great thing to pass along time! ;)

I'm well, thanks! How are you? Have been really busy getting ready for the little miss's birthday! :cry:

Haha, I bet! I seriously still can't believe it's been a year. 2 days, right? Gosh. Your pictures of her and her cake - priceless! I loved them! And I'm doing well! Tired all the time, but feeling Gavin move all the time. I love it. I can even see my tummy bouncing when he moves sometimes. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->