Looking for some friends :)

Hey :hi: I replied to your message already! But I'm Amber, 19 and almost 23 weeks with a :pink: called Brooke! :flower: I'll add you on fb now!

hey :)
my names danielle, im 19 and 33 weeks pregnant on friday! :)
im over the mooooon, im having a little girl & going to call her Amelia-jae.
hope you have a really good 9 months :)
il add you on fb hun x

you're due a week after me =]

i'll add ya on fb ;D

Heya, I'm Hannah, 18 and pregnant with a little boy, due December 30 :) Congrats! xx

:wave: Hi & Welcome to BnB
I'm Gemma 20 & 37+1 weeks W/baby #1 a little boy (Kyreece-Jayden) due Dec 5th :D

Hey girl! You are SO close!! I bet you're getting anxious! And Kyreece - how cute! I love that! How are you doing?

knowing that he could come any day now makes me sooo excited lol & I'm doing good thanks wbu & how's ur pregnancy been so far

I know! I just saw your post wondering if you should head to the hospital! He could be here any day! Hopefully he'll come a little early so you can meet that boy already! Lucky you! I'm doing well. Wish I didn't have to wait 3 more months - haha, my back hurts so bad I don't know if I CAN! :lol:

yhh hopefully he does come a little earlyer & those 3 months are gonna fly by trust me & then u get to about 35 weeks & it all starts to drag & take forever :dohh: & oo I feel ur pain my back hurts 24/7 even when I'm layin down or sitting down but maybe that because I carry him in the back & not front

Haha, oh, I can't even imagine - I know it's just going to get worse. :lol: And so far, I'm carrying the same way. He's growing up and not out - and he's in my back. Still waiting on a proper bump for how far along I am :dohh:

hey kayla :) im jemmie 17 and due a little girl on the 28th febuary congrats on your little boy will add you on fb when i get home its blocked on college computers :/

Thanks for adding me! Congratulations on your little girl! Hope all is well :)

Hey Kayla, I've already PM'd you back but thought I'd write on here too to say I've added you on Fb. :thumbup: Will be nice to have pregnant friends on there too. Hope you and LO are okay, Gavin is such a cute name! :flower:

:hugs: Hope you are doing well, dear! And thanks for adding me! Hopefully I can make myself keep getting on here. I had my doubts, but 2 days in a row, haha! Woo!

Hey :hi: I replied to your message already! But I'm Amber, 19 and almost 23 weeks with a :pink: called Brooke! :flower: I'll add you on fb now!

Thanks for the add :hugs: Hope you and that little girl are having a good day!

Hi kayla! :wave:
Im trina (katrina), 18 and 28 weeks pregnant with a girl!
I dont really come on this much either, so i'll add you on fb :D
Welcome to BNB :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"