Looking for some ladies at various DPO's and with squinters or just got their BFP

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
I have some PT's that I bought last month that are lab quality tests (like made for labs and dr's office's only) they are supposed to be really sensitive and they use both pink and blue dye in them. The pink is for the testing line and the blue is for the control line. They are also a dual assay test, so you can use blood of urine with them. Anyways, I am looking for a couple ladies that just (like today) got a very faint squinter, a couple who just got very very faint bfp's, and someone who has got a light bfp. You need to be in the US preferably in TN or very close so they get to you very quickly, so you level's don't rise too much. I want to send each of you 2-3 test's each to use everyday or maybe every two day's so I can see how sensitive they really are and how well they show progression. I also need a couple ladies that are about 6 dpo right now. I need everyone who wants to get some of them to have been charting BBT this cycle as well, so I can pick the best candidates to be part of the "experiment". If you fall under one of the categories and meet the requirements then please comment and let me know which category you fall into, and your chart, so I can mail them to you ASAP. Thanks for your help ladies :)

Bump- FREE tests Ladies....come on there has to be some ladies out there that meet the criteria so I can see what these can do...

Hi I have my chart somewhere around here but i have a similar experiment that I JUST did two weeks ago. This was my first month charting. I'm also breastfeeding my one year old daughter. I am a big poas addict so I decided to do a sensitivity experiment on 54 different brands of pregnancy tests, from store bought to hospital lab grade. I started testing 2 weeks before I even ovulated(because I actually ovulated 2 weeks late for the first time ever!)

Anywho, to skip onto my experiment results, I charted and tested daily with both opks and hpts. At 5 dpo, I had a suddenly VERY dark near positive opk. Where in previous cycles, my opks stayed pretty light every day til af from after ovulation.

At 5 dpo, I not only had a suddenly near positive opk, but also I had cramping on and off in a specific spot (about once or twice per hour) and it lasted a full day until i went to sleep. This was implantation! I had negative hpts that day.
I couldn't sleep. I had congestion and kept choking out of no where. Got up at 6 dpo at 2 am, took two different brands. Negative. No evaps. Went back to sleep. Woke up 5 hours later. Tested at 8 am, didn't expect a line since I JUST tested stark negative mere hours ago, so as soon as I dipped a wondfo and used my Icon25, i went to go make breakfast. While I was in the kitchen, SO went to the bathroom and said "hey girl you got lines on these tests" and i was like WHAT!!!!!! and I ran, and the baby ran after me. Sure enough. Pink faint lines! On both brands! I took new tests with same urine cup sample, and monitored. The lines appeared right at time limit on wondfo and looked like pink indents. On Icon25, a clia-waived test, it showed a VERY pink evap around 20 minutes. I tested every single other brand the entire day, which I hated but it was for experimental fun. I never hold urine for any of my tests. I always test as soon as I feel the need to pee.

I won't go into detail on which brand showed at what time and blue/pink/blackness of the dye but I will say that my hcg was 2 that day when i got blood taken at 3 pm. When I got back home, had to pee again so I tested again. The brands I got bfn on that morning showed pink evaps this time. The ones that showed pink evaps that morning showed pink within 2-3 minutes! And some brands were still negative with neither evaps or indents.

HCG 48 hours later was 20. Doubling time was 14.46 hours which is why I got darkening lines EVERY single time I tested all day long on no urine hold. Also, 4 of 5 digital brands showed positive 24 hours after my hcg was taken and said 2.

Hi I have my chart somewhere around here but i have a similar experiment that I JUST did two weeks ago. This was my first month charting. I'm also breastfeeding my one year old daughter. I am a big poas addict so I decided to do a sensitivity experiment on 54 different brands of pregnancy tests, from store bought to hospital lab grade. I started testing 2 weeks before I even ovulated(because I actually ovulated 2 weeks late for the first time ever!)

Anywho, to skip onto my experiment results, I charted and tested daily with both opks and hpts. At 5 dpo, I had a suddenly VERY dark near positive opk. Where in previous cycles, my opks stayed pretty light every day til af from after ovulation.

At 5 dpo, I not only had a suddenly near positive opk, but also I had cramping on and off in a specific spot (about once or twice per hour) and it lasted a full day until i went to sleep. This was implantation! I had negative hpts that day.
I couldn't sleep. I had congestion and kept choking out of no where. Got up at 6 dpo at 2 am, took two different brands. Negative. No evaps. Went back to sleep. Woke up 5 hours later. Tested at 8 am, didn't expect a line since I JUST tested stark negative mere hours ago, so as soon as I dipped a wondfo and used my Icon25, i went to go make breakfast. While I was in the kitchen, SO went to the bathroom and said "hey girl you got lines on these tests" and i was like WHAT!!!!!! and I ran, and the baby ran after me. Sure enough. Pink faint lines! On both brands! I took new tests with same urine cup sample, and monitored. The lines appeared right at time limit on wondfo and looked like pink indents. On Icon25, a clia-waived test, it showed a VERY pink evap around 20 minutes. I tested every single other brand the entire day, which I hated but it was for experimental fun. I never hold urine for any of my tests. I always test as soon as I feel the need to pee.

I won't go into detail on which brand showed at what time and blue/pink/blackness of the dye but I will say that my hcg was 2 that day when i got blood taken at 3 pm. When I got back home, had to pee again so I tested again. The brands I got bfn on that morning showed pink evaps this time. The ones that showed pink evaps that morning showed pink within 2-3 minutes! And some brands were still negative with neither evaps or indents.

HCG 48 hours later was 20. Doubling time was 14.46 hours which is why I got darkening lines EVERY single time I tested all day long on no urine hold. Also, 4 of 5 digital brands showed positive 24 hours after my hcg was taken and said 2.

VERY COOL!!! You must have a very inquisitive and analyitical mind, like me :happydance: I love it. I did get evaps on my OSOM's last cycle, and unless it was a CP (which I guess is a possiblility bc of having lines on other tests too around the same time and then all disappearing) But I really want to see what these babies can do, and it's looking like no one wants to try them :( How far along are you now? And how far from TN?

VERY COOL!!! You must have a very inquisitive and analyitical mind, like me :happydance: I love it. I did get evaps on my OSOM's last cycle, and unless it was a CP (which I guess is a possiblility bc of having lines on other tests too around the same time and then all disappearing) But I really want to see what these babies can do, and it's looking like no one wants to try them :( How far along are you now? And how far from TN?
I got evaps on my osoms this cycle too, before I ovulated, but I didn't have evaps on my osom combos when I had actual HCG in my system! And I read that many women had evaps before a bfp on those! Ugh. definitely myth debunked. Because the day I got evaps on my osoms, before I ovulated, I got a beta done and it came back less than 1. then I got positive opks later that same day on my opks and then I ovulated after. lol.
But my osom combos showed positive a whole day after ALOT of my cheapies and other tests were already positive, so at 7 dpo. I think my hcg was around 10 when it finally showed.

I live in WV. I dunno how far that is. I'm 5 and a half weeks today.

I got evaps on my osoms this cycle too, before I ovulated, but I didn't have evaps on my osom combos when I had actual HCG in my system! And I read that many women had evaps before a bfp on those! Ugh. definitely myth debunked. Because the day I got evaps on my osoms, before I ovulated, I got a beta done and it came back less than 1. then I got positive opks later that same day on my opks and then I ovulated after. lol.
But my osom combos showed positive a whole day after ALOT of my cheapies and other tests were already positive, so at 7 dpo. I think my hcg was around 10 when it finally showed.

I live in WV. I dunno how far that is. I'm 5 and a half weeks today.

Not, too far. I think you are two state above and to the right when looking on a map...PM me your address.

Dang I'd love to participate but I'm only 1 dpo. Still if you want someone of advanced maternal age in Va, I'm glad to volunteer!

Heres my chart screenshot. I dont have access to my account on ff because i put it on hold (i bought a year the first time i ever used it... Didnt think id become pregnant the first time charting). I dunno if my temp dip at 3 dpo was a secondary estrogen surge or if it was implantation dip but as i said im sure i implanted at 5 dpo. And i had ewcm in the tons the day i had the dip, which is what happens when the secondary surge occurs to thicken and prepare the uterus lining for implantation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-06-17-12-41-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-07-06-17-12-41-1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2
Dang I'd love to participate but I'm only 1 dpo. Still if you want someone of advanced maternal age in Va, I'm glad to volunteer!

If you have been charting, then PM your address so I can get them in the mail tom, I'm fixing to print out all the labels for everyone here in the next hr or two.

It didnt come with a pipette so i had to use the pipette from my one step combo henry schein test. Well at least theres a comparison ;o 6 weeks today.

Attachments

• 20160727_135204-1.jpg
    20160727_135204-1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20160727_135157.jpg
    20160727_135157.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 14
5+1
I don't have much time to comment now, I'll be back later...

Attachments

• 20160727_143806.jpg
    20160727_143806.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 13
It didnt come with a pipette so i had to use the pipette from my one step combo henry schein test. Well at least theres a comparison ;o 6 weeks today.

I could of swore I put the pipettes in your package!! Ugh... I'm sorry :(

I could of swore I put the pipettes in your package!! Ugh... I'm sorry :(
its ok im a poas addict i have tons of extra pipettes. I wasnt upset at all ^-^ dont worry

Fab lines BTW! :wohoo: Now, I finally know exactly where to be looking for a squinter at, lol.

so, the control line took longer to develop than I would expect. But, I think it's because of the 2 diff colors. the pee has to completely reach the other side for the test line to start to appear unlike other tests where it starts appearing as the pee goes across that spot. YKWIM? It's a pretty cool test though and I wonder how dark the lines will get.

Thanks again for sending them to me, they're really gonna help my anxiety over the next couple weeks until my first US. I figure I'll do one every 4-5 days to see good progression and keep me sane while I wait!

so, the control line took longer to develop than I would expect. But, I think it's because of the 2 diff colors. the pee has to completely reach the other side for the test line to start to appear unlike other tests where it starts appearing as the pee goes across that spot. YKWIM? It's a pretty cool test though and I wonder how dark the lines will get.

Thanks again for sending them to me, they're really gonna help my anxiety over the next couple weeks until my first US. I figure I'll do one every 4-5 days to see good progression and keep me sane while I wait!

Good deal! Glad I could help, even if it just relieving a bit of your anxiety over all this :flower: If you look at previous post, cat posted a pic of a BFP a little further along then you are, so you could compare them a little bit, but pregressions are different for each individual so I wouldn't read too much into it and get stressed. Your line looks WONDERFUL- btw :happydance:

Its true what amber said, i am further along and i was going to reply to you and say my test line came up instantly thick dark pink as it possibly could get before the dye even reached control line. So it just depends on i guess the hcg level for how fast it shows. I was 6 weeks when i took mine yesterday.

5+1

And btw, flipporama- That test is a bonafide OB's test, so if that had came up at the dr's office they would of came back and said, "congratulations!, You are definitely pregnant!!!" lol. So happy it came up nice and bright for you :)

5+1

And btw, flipporama- That test is a bonafide OB's test, so if that had came up at the dr's office they would of came back and said, "congratulations!, You are definitely pregnant!!!" lol. So happy it came up nice and bright for you :)

Here's today's compared to the other days test, Fricken awesome!!

I'm definitely feeling confident now :) :happydance:

Attachments

• 20160730_154147.jpg
    20160730_154147.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member