• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Looking for some reasurance ! Any mummys with PCOS?

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
Hi ladies !

we got our 2nd bfp on thursday !:happydance:

We very fortunatley already have triplet boys that I gave birth too in 2012. We had to have clomid to have these because i dont ovulate on my own . we had been told that conceiving naturally on our own was extremly slim so we was over the moon as you can imagine !

I came off the pill just after christmas time because it was causing a lot of problems with my stomach which was when we got the news that we would be unlikely to conceive naturally alone .

Im not 100 % how far along I am though . Since coming off the pill i had a withdrawal bleed , then 25 days later i had a bleed which started on the 6th of last month so were planning it from that date - this would tie in with the clear blue i took this morning that now says 2-3. On thursday night i took another one which said 1-2 .

Odd question though relating to PCOS , it was mentioned when i bought the tests that some women with PCOS can get a false positive because of a hormone that the cysts can release. ive had some stomach cramping since wednesday that now , even when i stand up feels like a wierd pulling ?? But I cant put my mind at ease with the whole cyst and HPT thing :wacko::wacko: is it a good thign that the clearblue has gone from 1-2 to 2-3 ? surly a cyst wouldnt cause that would it ??

Any advice to my mad rambling would be greatly appreciated !!!

many thanks mummys ! x

I have PCOS and I conceived all four of mine without clomid, so my results are a bit different. I've never heard of getting false positives from cysts, so I can't really say for that. Congrats though! It sounds like you're pregnant and not having false tests, especially with your symptoms and and the tests changing. I imagine in your case you'll get an earlier scan to confirm dates. Good luck!

Thanks for replying !

I spoke to the midwife centre earlier and she said I may be called in for an early scan just to be sure that its all right date wise. ( im kind of hoping that I will just to out my mind at ease ! )

Congratulations on number 4 ! ! xx

Thank you :) I really hope your scan goes well!

I have PCOS and have never gotten a positive HPT except for when I've been pregnant (and on cycles I did the trigger shot for infertility treatments, of course). I've gotten pregnant naturally every time (except I took Femara with this one). The chances of false +HPTs are extremely slim, and, in fact, I've never heard of the cyst/+HPT thing TBH (and TBH, I have my doubts the numbers would be increasing from a cyst enough to make a 2-3 show up on the digital after previously getting a 1-2). I'd say you are pregnant! Congrats! Hope your scan goes well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"