Looking for Some ttc Company!

MrsB_2015

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My DH and I are ttc for our #1! :) This is the first cycle. I'm 14dpo and experiencing some symptoms...AF is due tomorrow. I'll probably wait until Sunday morning to test if she doesn't arrive. DH and I tried for every other day, and ended up BDing 2 days before and day of O. I feel like these two weeks have been centuries! So afraid of a BFN. :( Anyone else in the same boat? I could use some encouragement!!!

Hello everyone! My DH and I are ttc for our #1! :) This is the first cycle. I'm 14dpo and experiencing some symptoms...AF is due tomorrow. I'll probably wait until Sunday morning to test if she doesn't arrive. DH and I tried for every other day, and ended up BDing 2 days before and day of O. I feel like these two weeks have been centuries! So afraid of a BFN. :( Anyone else in the same boat? I could use some encouragement!!!

:dust: Good luck to you! We are also TTC #2! I think I just ovulated yesterday so I'm a bit behind you, but I'm feeling exhaustion and slight crampyness which I did feel with my son right after conception and I just have a feeling that we did it this cycle! So I'm hopeful! If you guys bd'd every other day and before and on day of ovulation, you probably have a good chance! :happydance: :thumbup: Let us know when you test!

I'm right with you!!! Ttc #1 and am 11dpo! AF is supposed to arrive Tuesday or Wednesday. Not too many symptoms on my end but the ones I've had were promising. Some very light spotting on 8dpo and decent cramping on 9dpo. Neither of which are normal for me. I'm thinking about testing Sunday as well and then again on the day AF is supposed to arrive.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for bfp's for both of us!! GL!

Hi ladies! @Skywalker I didn't know you could cramp that soon after conception! I started getting insomnia and pure exhaustion the day after O, but that was about it. I've been feeling like I ran a marathon here lately... Wishing you the best!! GL! :)

@MEpride that's so exciting!!!! I felt the same way with the light symptoms. I only started feeling more symptoms about 10dpo! I haven't had any spotting but some pretty intense cramping. I sure hope AF stays away for both of us! If you do test on Sunday, let me know!!! FX for a bfp!

3dpo today . Wanted to also try the every other or SMEP. But because of holiday madness bd 2 days before O and on day of. Hoping it's gonna happen this month!

@HopingSomeday that's still good timing though! I completely understand the holiday madness. Hoping this is your month!! Will this be baby #1 or? FX for you!!!

This would be baby #1. I have PCOS which seems to be more controlled now . I haven't had any cysts the last 2 U/S but had fluid in tubes which luckily cleared up. I was actually going to O based on U/S but we werent quite ready to jump on the wagon yet . But it gives me hope I have good follicles in there measuring good size . Any testing for you yet ?

So glad to hear your body is doing so well! If its not too personal for me to ask, how long have you been ttc? And no, not yet. AF is due today, so if she doesn't come, I will test tomorrow! This is the longest cycle I've had all year and my temperature is nowhere near my cover line. So hoping for that BFP...

Hey! My AF was due yesterday. I'm 13dpo today. Tested on an IC this morning, BFN. I've felt crampy and a bit sick all day, boobs are sore. Every time I go to the bathroom I think AF must have started but nothing! What do you think? Do I still have a shot?

Mrs B your temps look great! You must be dying to test again xxx

Hi @GraceER! Of course! I started getting symptoms around 10dpo and they have gradually been increasing. Your hgc levels might not be high enough yet...It's possible you had a late implanter. :) Are you ttc for baby #1?

Also, yes!!!! I am! It's been so hard to be patient. But since this would be my first pregnancy, I simply don't know what to expect. I will test tomorrow morning is AF doesn't show. I'm actually very nervous! I tested on thursday and got a BFN...

I would say this is officially our first month ttc. Previous 2 months I have tried to track ovulation but didn't really follow the "rules" doing it same time etc. Just kinda wanted to see what my body did. We did BD around O last month but I think I was off by 2 -3days . But of course AF was about 4 days later then usual leading me to believe I was .I'm going to hold out on testing until NYE . I will be 9 dpo by then so hopefully though early would maybe show ?

Thanks Mrs C, yes we are TTC #1 too! Can't wait to hear the result of you test tomorrow. I've now run out of tests and I'm with my parents, so I won't be able to even buy more tests until Tuesday! Probably for the best, AF will have started by then and it will stop me from wasting loads of money 😜

I'm right with you!!! Ttc #1 and am 11dpo! AF is supposed to arrive Tuesday or Wednesday. Not too many symptoms on my end but the ones I've had were promising. Some very light spotting on 8dpo and decent cramping on 9dpo. Neither of which are normal for me. I'm thinking about testing Sunday as well and then again on the day AF is supposed to arrive.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for bfp's for both of us!! GL!

This is almost exactly the same as me, fingers crossed for you

@HopingSomeday it could! I really like FF's comparing chart for different brands of tests and different days of your cycle. If you test that early, I would get a trustworthy brand. :) Of course, I'd be too excited to keep it all to myself. ;)

@GraceER that made me lol. I've wasted so much money on tests in the past just to have sneaky old AF show up! Let me know as soon as you test!

So excited for everyone! Hoping for BFP's leading into the new year!!

Have you started a journal Mrs C?

Countdowntopregnancy.com have some statistics on test results per dpo, I find it really helpful.

@GraceER I have not! That's a good idea, thank you for the recommendation!

Mrs B have you tested again yet? My temps are still going up and no AF yet, can't believe how long I have to wait to test again xx

Well ladies, I tested this morning.....I got my BFP!!!! Two dark lines!!!! :D

Oh my gosh Mrs B congratulations!!! Have you told your OH? Did you take a picture?? Your first cycle too, how amazing. I'm trying to stay calm but my chart looks so much like yours, steady temp incline since ovulation! My journal stalkers keep telling me how great my chart looks. Hope AF stays away for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->