• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Looking for support buddy

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Hey y'all
I'm CD 4(4-2). I'm just looking for someone to make sure I go to the gym 4 days a week and get my body baby healthy. I take prenatals with OJ every morning. I have preseed if needed. I use OPK and BBT. I am a HUGE worry wart and think about everything. I need someone willing to help keep me sane. The TWW I can handle. I get worried and stressed before O. I need someone to help keep my nerves at bay. Who wants to be my friend? Message me on here if you wanna be myour friend.
:)

I have heard stress can delay things. Try meditation or yoga. Here on this forum, I find most people are really helpful and many like you and me are here for each other. Tc lovely <3

Hi angel! I'm looking for a buddy too. I'm cd 6 today and it's been a really odd cycle for me. How you doin?

Hi angel :waves:

I'm actually in the tww, but I'll hang out with you! How's the temping going? I tried attempting it for the first time this cycle (cycle 1 ttc #2) but dd started teething and not sleeping worth a crap, and it stressed me out about how much sleep I had to have before taking the temp and it just stressed me out. So I stopped... after 4 days lol. I use opks as well, and am 2 days post my positive.

I also take Prenatals everyday, along with a probiotic (helps with cm), and extra folate.

Hello! :wave:

I'm CD3. I definitely understand the worry but would try and remain as calm as possible. Stress definifely won't help. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"