Looking for testing buddies...AF due May 1st

Looks like all my cramps the past few days were not AF cramps after all! Cannot stop staring!

Now fx this one sticks...

Attachments

• IMG_2853.jpg
    IMG_2853.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 8
Yay! Congrats SammyBat! That's a great BFP!!!!

And a yes on a Digi! Woohoo!!

Glad to see some BFPs popping up. But so sorry about the AF...at least you know now and can focus on your next cycle. My best tip is when I was trying so so hard it just wasn't happening...I decided to ONLY pay attention to my CM and we DTD on the day I had EWCM and sure enough got pregnant! So pay attention to your body.

Congratulations Sammy and TTC!! So excited for you. Sorry I haven't been around lately. I've been really busy.

Babyfever: I'm glad I'm not the only one in my shoes. I haven't tested for a few days. My period is due anywhere from yesterday to Sunday, so I'm going to wait till Sunday at the earliest.

As far as symptoms go, I don't really have much. I've had stomach cramps a lot to bit, but mostly pains from excess gas build up. :blush: Also, when I eat I can only eat a little bit before my stomach starts hurting. I'm not feeling too optimistic, but I'm not counting myself out either.

For those of you who got AF, hopefully next cycle will be your cycle! And to everyone still waiting, hopefully BFPs come your way!

Congrats girls, brilliant news. Had a chat with the OH and we've decided I'm going back on the pill. We've been a bit silly lately and I've just started a new job. We want to try next year and do it right. I'm still due AF on Saturday and still not tested but it's highly unlikely I am pregnant. I have no sore breasts this month they normally go sore a week before, they feel swollen though. X

Yay!! so glad we got 2 people with good news this month!!! AF was really weird for me this month it only last like 2 days and wasn't heavy like I usually am. has anyone ever had this before?

Hey everyone, just a quick update. AF still hasn't arrived. I estimated it coming between the 28th and today. It always starts in the morning, and nothing yet. It doesn't feel like AF is coming either. No sore bbs and no cramps, but I also don't have any pregnancy symptoms except feeling really nauseous after I eat. Haven't tested today because tests just arrived, but tested two days ago and bfn. I'll test tonight or tomorrow morning and keep you all updated. Fx and baby dust everyone!

Hi Bunny...AF hasn't came for me either...but also been getting BFN...didn't test today...I'm irritated like I am usually before & during AF though so I know its coming...it could still be coming in about 3 days or so...my cycles are 25-35 days so its so annoying!
How is everyone doing? Feeling? Any symptoms for our 2 prego?!

Fx to those of you still waiting:) I really though I was out of the running with the cramps I was having, so don't give up hope yet!

I am still feeling cautiously optimistic. Blood work last Thursday looked good, but I will feel better once I get past 5.5 weeks (where I MCed last month). It old DH that I feel "more pregnant" this month as compared to last. So hopefully it all sticks:)

I started provera today, cd 31. Just a preemptive strike because my AF never shows up. I'm guessing I never ovulated after all. Boo.

Test this morning with an ic. I didn't have a chance to look at it till way after the time limit, so I know it doesn't count, but I did see a very faint line. I'm pretty sure it's just an evap though. At least that's how I'm counting it. I'll test again tomorrow and let you ladies know.

Bunny I'm probably going to test tomorrow if AF still doesn't show up! Hope nothing but the best for you ladies!!
Sammy I hope you get past that point as well... I was like that after my MC between my 2nd and 3rd...so my 3rd I was paranoid until I got to 2nd trimester...

I tested this morning, I'm not sure if it was a faint positive or indent. Saw a very faint line but I couldn't tell if there was color as the test I am using are more of a purple color rather than pink so faint looks grey. It also didn't show up till around ten minutes. I'm getting cramps the past hour that feel like AF cramps, so I went to check my cm for blood, and instead it was thick, sort of stretchy with a yellowish tint! Fx that this is it! Testing with frer in the morning. Did you test this morning?

So, bad news. AF arrived today. But, I guess that's okay. I didn't expect it to happen on the first try. On to the next cycle. Good luck everyone. =)

Hi everyone. congrats to the confirmed BFPs.

AF was supposed to arrive 2nd but is still a no show - tested severally over the last couple of days and this AM and all came out negative. dunno anymore.....

Totally weird I actually got ovulation pain this month. wasn't sure what it was but took and opk and finally got my first real positive! so maybe this month will be it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->