Looking for TTC buddies

Freyja92

Reaction score
Hi! I'm brand new to the site, I've suffered two miscarriages and after 6 months I'm ready to start trying again! I just would like some friends to talk to and symptom spot and just talk! Wanna be friends? :) shoot me a message!

I'm in! Sorry for your losses! Hope it doesn't take too long x

Sorry for your losses. I recently suffered a loss on March 3rd, and I am trying to convince my rainbow baby as well, I would love to be buddies ( I am currently in the two week wait 5 DPO) AF is due on May 3rd

6dpo today, symptoms are sore boobs, bloated, hungry and tired.. are you ladies in the two week wait?

I hope I can join! I had a loss back in November and we're planning to ttc in July. It's so hard to think about at the same time.

I'm sorry for all the losses here. It's such a hard thing to go through. Hugs.

Hi ladies. Can I join? I had a miscarriage mid March. It was even more devastating as we had a scan at 8 weeks and all was healthy but the baby died a few days later.

We're TTC again straight away. My husband was more concerned about trying again, for fear it could happen again. But I know we'll feel the same if we wait a year or try now.

I had a miscarriage before I had my daughter but this time it was so much more upsetting.

How are you all doing? I've just finished my first period since miscarriage, so ready to try again.

Sorry, I forgot to say sorry for all your losses. It's such a devastating time but makes us stronger. x

Hi ladies. Can I join? I had a miscarriage mid March. It was even more devastating as we had a scan at 8 weeks and all was healthy but the baby died a few days later.

We're TTC again straight away. My husband was more concerned about trying again, for fear it could happen again. But I know we'll feel the same if we wait a year or try now.

I had a miscarriage before I had my daughter but this time it was so much more upsetting.

How are you all doing? I've just finished my first period since miscarriage, so ready to try again.

I'm so sorry for your loss! Similar thing happened to me... I saw the heartbeat at 7 weeks.. then at 11.5 weeks, I had some slight bleeding so I went to the E.R... found out that I had a MMC, and my baby had passed away at 8 weeks..( only 1 week after I saw the heartbeat)had to have a D&C.. I was completely devastated.. my heart goes out to you ladies, because I know how painful it is.. I wasn't sure if I wanted to try again.. but felt like the best way to honor my baby's memory.. was to try again. So don't give up ladies! Our angel babies are smiling down on us and would want us to be happy

Similar for me as well. I had my us at 8+6 and my baby passed the very next day. Didn't find out until I was 12 weeks.

Well I am 10 dpo today, got sore boobs, dizzy, very hungry, hot flashes, and a big wave of nausea this morning... so I'll be testing about May 3rd or 4.. that's when AF is due.. I'm not going to hold my breath though, I don't think I'm going to get a BFP this cycle..

Hi ladies, sorry for all your losses.

I'm TTC my second. I had a MMC in january, baby was fine at the 12 week scan then at 14 weeks had some brown spotting and was scanned and baby had no heartbeat and only measured 1 day bigger than at previous scan.

We started trying again as soon as the mc bleeding stopped but I don't think I ovulated that month, and I've had 3 periods since then. No luck yet. I think I'm right around o day here but I got bored of my OPKs and my daughter has stopped sleeping so temping has been hit and miss.

So sorry to hear about your losses ladies. How devastating. With my daughter, I used to find scans reassuring, thinking that everything will be fine from now on. Now I won't. Life seems so cruel that you can have a scan and everything be fine, then it all goes wrong. Especially at 12 weeks annio, so sorry to hear that.

I've just finished my first period since miscarriage and we will be trying again this month.

I think the biggest thing this time is that we're going to try and not get too emotionally involved in the beginning to protect ourselves (easier said than done). I don't want to start thinking ahead to due date, or get excited at all. When it does happen we're going to try and take each day as it comes and not get excited after a successful scan. I have no idea how we will manage it but need to in order to protect our feelings incase the worst happens again.

Also, I'm worried I'm going to be panicking that I will lose the baby again. I need to try so hard not to be a nervous wreck. Just take each day as it comes and remember what will be will be.

It's such a difficult thing to go through. I'm envious of mums who have babies no problem and can enjoy their pregnancies with no worries at all!

Hi Ladies,

This group seems to be growing. I'm sorry to see so many who have suffered losses, but I'm grateful to know I'm not alone.

I found out I had a missed miscarriage on April 20th. I should have been 10 weeks, but baby stopped growing at 8. I had a D&C the next day. Now we are waiting for me to heal before trying again, but we want to jump back in asap. Speaking of which waiting to BD is driving me nuts. I only spotted for a couple of days, but my OB said to wait 4 weeks, I'm hoping he revises that at my follow up on Monday.

MrsD I can really relate to your feelings. I was very nervous throughout my pregnancy and now that I have had a loss I have no idea how I'll manage to get through another one. Last time I made a point not to get too attached and had a feeling something wasn't right so I wasn't surprised when we got the news, but now I kind of regret not being more excited when I had the chance. Not sure how I'll feel next time.

Hi ladies I'm so sorry for your loses!
I've had a mmc and I'm having a D&C on Wednesday. I should have been around 10 weeks but after 3 long weeks and 3 scans found that baby hadn't developed. I'm hoping to ttc straight away.

Hi girls, so sorry to hear about your losses. :cry:

I just had my d&c on Friday. :nope: This is my third loss now so I'm being sent to the recurrent miscarriage clinic for testing.

I hope this thread is lucky and we all get our rainbows soon.

I am also TTC after loss. I had a D and C in September and have since had 3 chemical pregnancies. It can often be lonely, and I would love to be able to talk to people.

emptybc we're all ears. I have learned a lot lately. One very important lesson being that it is important to reach out to others who have been there.

I am so glad to know that I am not alone. Not that I am glad you all have had loss, but as I'm sure you know, it is lonely. I think that has been the hardest part. My husband is so positive (which I love about him), and it makes it hard when I get so sad and down. I feel like people think I should just move on. I try to not think about it too much, but there are times where it is all I can think about. I just wonder, "Why me?" Does anyone else feel like that?

My husband is very positive too but it's nice as he says things happen for a reason which I do believe too but just wish it hadn't happened to me. But it will all be over tomorrow and hopefully can move on quickly with ttc.
Where's everyone else in their cycles ? X

I completely agree emptybc. It is such a lonely time. As much as people want to help and say the right thing, they just don't understand. No matter how much I try to explain, people don't get it unless they've been through it themselves. Also, people just don't talk openly about miscarriage so it is such a lonely thing to happen. I often think "why me". I honestly didn't think this would happen to me again as I feel like I've had more than my fair share of upset. My dad had an affair when I was 16, my mum died of cancer when I was 18. Then I had a miscarriage before having my daughter. To have another miscarriage and to have to go through it all again, without my mum, was so difficult. I'm blessed in lots of other ways. Friends, family, husband and my little girl. But I have had many a "why me" moment. As we're TTC again, I can't help but think what went wrong last time. I know deep down it wasn't my fault but can't help but think if there was anything I did / didn't do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->