looking for ttc buddy?

it was like a cramping above my hip bones.. but not as sore as af.. and i couldnt tell which side it was hurting on.. i think abit of both.. also i had abit of ewcm .. id say if you got ewcm already your in the 2ww :thumbup:

you have all the answers:thumbup:i know where to come you can be my doctor:happydance:
i wonder if my cycles have gone back to normal since the baby, if they are then im due on the 3rd i think:wacko: and due to test the 1st which we go on holiday to turkey, if the planes are allowed to fly.
how are you feeling, have you got any good signs yet. i know it is early

i usually feel very warm and sick after ov.. which i was last night.. i reckon i ov yday and so was sick all last night and this morning and didnt sleep very well.. i will do a sneaky test the first week of may.. if neg then i wont bother to do another till af is late or not shown

id say test b4 u go on holiday so you know if your preg b4 u go.. just incase lol :hugs:

I will have to test before I go, I would love it to be possitive but I wouldn't be much fun for my son, as I wouldn't want to do anything lol

hi guys hope your all okay, on day 16 today hoping to get a positive ov test usually around this time had slight cramping today so hopefully my cycles are getting regular that i can judge it better, will just have to see.
pre-seed arrived ready and soft cups too so im prepared for a good month.
how you guys getting on? xha

I'm good just been doing lots of baby making. I really hope it's all our month

Hello Ladies, im on CD12 now and really have no idea what to be looking for ovulation wise. Im just going with it this month and hoping xx

hows everybody doing ??????

hi ladies.. how is everyone?? im 2 dpo today.. and nothing to report yet.. its still early days i dont expect any if any symptoms till like 7-9 dpo anyway

im ok. im cycle day 16 and all i can say is[ this is the to much information bit} my nickers are a bit wet and thats it.
before i lost the baby i spotted a week before my period for the last 4 years and so far this month i havent done it, fingers crossed.
how are you, are you feeling hopeful???

well im feeling hopefully in the that we bd every day but i dunno if it actually means this will be our month.. im not sure.. i hope so cuz i just cant wait any longer to get a bfp lol..
i keep getting af like cramps :(

hope its our month ladies :hugs:

I had a bit of cramping today (i mis calculated yesterday) and am on cd 14. I brought some OPKs today and tested but not a strong second line. So I have either missed it or it will hopefully be soon.

HOw is everyone feeling? xx

im i got the cramps back today.. ouchhhh :( they are quite sore.. so maybe i was wrong with ov.. :wacko: i dunno maybe i cud just count cd 15 as 1 dpo...

either way ill test first week of may.. we will continue to bd every day till i know we def have passed ov day :D

hi guys on day 17 hoping to get a pos opk test today did last month, signs are showing im on track with it slight stomach cramping and lots of watery cm so hopefully it will happen! going to bd as much as we can x

how you doin today.
let us know h a if you get a possitive:hugs:

hiya ladies... im feeling good and positive, i hope your all well, i hope you get a positive today Ha :hugs:

how are you hopeful and cla? any news are ye in the 2ww yet :D

i dont know if iam, are there anysigns i should look out for doctor babyhopes lol.
im feeling in a good mood today as well it must be the weather. i have moments when i think that this could be the month but then i try and not get my hopes up. what about you????

hey guys didnt get a pos opk yesterday but done one today and it looking good :happydance: will test again later to make sure! finally it seems my cycles are getting normal and maybe this could be a good sign, been :sex: for last few days just in case i got things wrong

glad you guys are feeling positive again x :happydance:
:dust:

hey ladies.. ive been so busy the past few days were house searching.. so ttc has not really been on my mind alot.. if that makes sense.. also im job searching.. i know if i do get preg this month looking for a job is not something that great an idea.. but it would make it easier when the baby comes etc im stressing out about money.. mainly cuz we havent found a decent house yet or big enough for 3..
but im staying positive :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"