looking for ttc buddy?

wow how exciting but stressful too! i moved in november and i found it very stressful waiting for it all to go through but finally it did happen :happydance:

good luck keep us posted x

h a did you get a possitive opk????
babyhopes10 any luck on the house and job front????

hi cla, yesterday was almost there but not positive :cry: but hoping when i get home and i can test it will be!:thumbup: thanks for asking hun hope your okay x

well i dont know if i have said before for the last 4 years i have spotedt a week before my af and i thought my body had sorted it self out after my angel baby. but yesterday i started to spot, not much only a little and there doesnt seem much today. its pissed be off because i thought it all stopped but nope:growlmad:
last time i still got pregnant,so fingers crossed

yes fingers crossed for you hun, like you said it happened before no reason why not this time.:flower:

im just concerned i not had a proper positive opk yet!:cry: last month it was on day 19 which is today so really hoping it is today! been really moody yesterday and today maybe im just getting stressed about it all waiting, its out first so dont know whats correct or not i feel i dont really know if im right or not :shrug:

hun did u get *nearly a positive opk* cuz you know they are so sensitive and the LH surge only lasts about 12 hours so you could get a surge between the opk you took then by the next day the LH surge would of gone down.. looking like you didnt ov when infact you did but just missed the biggest amount of LH.. and as long as your bd while waiting for the positive opk then id say your ok :hugs:

Cla i got my fingers crossed for you.. im sorry your body is spotting.. hopefully its just implantation bleeding :winkink: and youve got a sticky bean :happydance:

well viewing another house today.. which is looking great.. but job wise.. nothing.. im getting stressed so i decided to sign on untill i find a job.. stupid and i feel crap doing it.. :( but its just untill i find something full time..

today ive got sore bbs and very tired.. but im only the most 4 dpo.. so too early to be anything yet lol

thanks babyhopes, we've been :sex: for last few days just incase, didnt last night as was in way to late and fell asleep :dohh: but will be tonight!
im hoping i havent missed it i tested 4 times yesterday and it was not the same colour of the test line so assumed it wasnt positive, decided that i was getting obsessed with the tests so havent brought any to work today will just do two tonight one when i get home at 5pm and one later on. i got my last positive at 5pm as that was all it tested last month.
i had a lot of cm today and shooting pains in my boobs not sure what thats about? and really moody with everyone! :shrug: will just have to see. hubby knows next few days are probibly my window days so we will just :sex: as much as posioble.

house wise sounds exciting! i love looking round at new places when moving. before we moved in november we had a 2 bed semi which was tiny! no bath just a shower room which just wasnt suitable for having a baby so moving was stressful but best thing we've done, you will find the one when you see it! good luck hun :hugs:

well we didnt bd last night i was just too tired.. and i sud of found the energy to bd this morning but was still too tired.. and i wont see my oh tonight or 2mot night.. but its ok im sure we've past ov days but i like to make sure we have our bases covered hehe cuz my ov days are always all over the place

i hope you get the positive opk soon :hugs: cla how are you hun??

the house we went to see yday was gross.. it was all moldy.. and the landlord of the house didnt tell the people of the house they were gonna be showing it off today... so there were clothes every where etc..

definitly not a place i want to bring a baby home too..

babyhopes im sorry the house was crappy and the job front is shit. i bet there arnt many jobs going??
i only had a tiny tiny bit of spotting yesterday and so far today nothing so everything legs, fingers and everything crossed that it as stopped.
the things i have noticed is that i have got intergestion and im being a bitch, but to my oh thats nothing new lol:blush:
how about you???

h a how you doing hun?? dont worry about the opk just keep :sex: i have stopped using them, its like everytime you go to the toilet you have to pee on a stick. well i was :dohh:

im glad the spotting is slowing down.. i really hope you get a bfp at the end of this cycle :hugs:

today is 3-5 dpo.. and nothing much to report other than this morning i did feel sicky.. and i woke with the worst headache ever.. i keep getting a light cramping just above my hip bone on my left.. its annoying at times.. but possibly a good sign..

ill just keep looking for a house lol but no jobs :(

at least looking for houses it takes your mind off 2ww
have you got anything planned for the weekend

not really..im going to my parents house this weekend so spend some time with my mom etc.. she knows were ttc.. shes the only one who knows apart from my oh obviously lol and bnb ppl :D
i really hope this cramping stops soon.. it really feels like af could come any min.. maybe im out for this cycle already...

do you usally have these pains ?? and does your af usally start early??
keep your chin up hun we will get there

like i usually only get af pains the day after af starts .. my first cycle after my mc in nov was only 21 days.. but i dunno im hoping its not af.. its more to the left side of my body..

hi guys soooooo fed up today! still no opk positive still a line but not a dark line! cla think your right may just give up on them they are driving me mad and maybe its just stressing me out! last month i wasnt this impatient i just went with it and maybe that better.

sorry to hear about the house, something will come up im sure fingers crossed for you both!

my mates having her baby today, im so excited for her but again feel a little crappy today :(

i know how you feel hun.. i feel like im surrounded by babies right now... im hoping this is it...i dont wanna ttc anymore :hissy: i wanna be pregnant already! i feel so annoyed with ttc that it makes me not want to bd if that makes sense.. but yet i know if i want a bfp i gotta bd :dohh: i just dont feel in the right head space to bd..

YEP totally agree, its such hard work!!! hubby seems to think we dont think about it all till :sex: time but its constantly on my mind! im thinking of giving up the opk tests and go on natural signs it may be less stressful and just :sex: every other day if we can that is. just want o have some fun instead of the "can we just make this a quick one im tired, he he!)
we just got to be positive its got to happen soon im sure x

hello all - hope your afternoon's are going quickly so its the weekend already!

I agree with obsessing over OPK's. I never get a dark line so its been really hard to work out. Am not going to use them next month. Am going natural as its less stressful and hopefully, take my mind off things!

x

hi lilly me, same boat as me then hun. its driving me mad not having a positive yet all this working out timings of the month is so confusing and stressful.
a month off and just having fun would be best i think :hugs:

i know! so fustrating. my cycles are all over the shop since I came of BC. I could be any number of DPO by now. Not even sure af is going to turn up this month which makes planning next month of BD completely impossible! Ah well. will just have to BD all the time :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->