looking for ttc buddy?

he he if i only had the energy! :rofl:

you get tired too? thank god someone else does! All I read on these pages is poeple doing it every day. Surely thats not possible when working etc. I can't keep my eyes open in the evneing long enough !

:hugs:

he he yep some nights it seems like an effort even for me, its not just the men who feel like that! :)

just found out my lutual phase it too short only 8 days and thats why my periods are all over the place and why they were so early last month, vitamin b6 apparently corrects it so wish me luck!

hope your all okay x :hugs:

oooh H a i hope the Vit B6 helps and you get a sticky bean from it :D

im 6 dpo today and i dunno if its all in my head cuz i know its the 2ww but im feeling so nauous this morning.. ive still got the head ive had since 3 dpo and feeling very dizzy and last night i couldnt sleep :shrug:

afternoon ladies, hows everybody doing?
my spotting as stopped:happydance:which is great
h a i was using opks last month and i was sooooooo stressed using them so i havent used them this month and i feel alot better, we are just doing as much:sex::sex:as we can. i take vit b6 complex for my spotting, i have only taken it for 2 months. the first month i got pregnant and the second month is this month. the spotting as stopped but i dont know weather that is because of the mc or the vits:dohh: it cant hurt taking them

babyhopes10 how are you anysigns??? hows the house hunting going????

hi lily me

thanks guys hoping it will help, it explains why last month i had spotting, then nothing for few days then a full on period worse than ive ever had with serious stomach ache! never had any of that before! wondering if it was a mc now but not dwelling on it if it was it just means i know what to do to help prevent it, still no positive so going to put them away and just go au naturele till af turns up. im not putting any hope on this month till im sorted out but feel so much better for it all.
fells good to actually talk to poeple and for them to help me.

cla glad your spotting has stopped, good sign hey :)

babyhopes you never know your symptoms could be proper ones not just in your head hun keeping fingers crossed for you and i hope you feel okay x

just feeling very sicky :( and just generally not my self..

I hope it's good signs babyhope

hope your well hun :hugs:

i cant stop needed to pee lol... but surely that wouldnt be a symptom at only 6dpo..

feeling really sick today! not like me at all :(

ditched the opk tests as still not positive and on day 23 so assuming i missed it.

hope your all okay x

also got some b6 tablets started taking them today :)

thanks hun how r u getting on?

im a day late, still no sign of af but got bad cramps,slightly sore nipples and a really sore throat today xx

hiya ladies :D today is 8dpo.. yayyy getting closer to 14 :D

im feeling very positive today ladies sending u all :dust:

i dont have many symptoms yet today but still got my lingering headache.. very tired.. and i couldnt sleep last night.. i was too warm then too cold lol was horrible

feeling really sick today! not like me at all :(

ditched the opk tests as still not positive and on day 23 so assuming i missed it.

hope your all okay x

also got some b6 tablets started taking them today :)

good luck :happydance:

you too.. im sure the cramping is a good sign.. i keep getting slight cramping too lol..

tho my oh never wants to talk about any of it grrr..

good luck guys, day late schnoodle keeping fingers crossed for you hun!

babyhopes its getting closer, glad your feeling positive! :)

keep us updated, i feel awful :( x

aw, thats a good sihn though hun! sorry i feel evil saying that!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"