Looking For Young Mums

ponkalulu

Reaction score
is anyone expecting a summer baby? channel 4 is looking for first time mums-to-be to star in documentary we are making, please get in touch and tell your friends - mums*at*bettycouk, we would love to hear from you! xxxx
(Ps insert the dots between betty co and uk, and the "at" sign, I haven't posted enough to let me put an email address!)
PPS or phone us on 020 7290 0535
Thanks!
xxxx

Is anyone expecting a summer baby? Channel 4 is looking for first time mums-to-be to star in documentary we are making, please get in touch and tell your friends - mums*at*betty co uk, we would love to hear from you! xxxx
PS insert at sign and full stops where appropriate, it won't let me put an email address!
PPS or phone 020 7290 0535

Is anyone expecting a summer baby? Channel 4 is looking for first time mums-to-be to star in documentary we are making, please get in touch and tell your friends - mums*at*betty co uk, we would love to hear from you! xxxx
PS insert at sign and full stops where appropriate, it won't let me put an email address!

Is anyone in the UK expecting a summer baby? Channel 4 is looking for first time mums-to-be to star in documentary we are making, please get in touch and tell your friends - mums*at*betty co uk, we would love to hear from you! xxxx

Taking some time to research a website only takes a few seconds doing so would have made you aware we have a press & research section to avoid spamming all over our forum.

Future research posts are welcome in the future but please post in the right section and await admin approval.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"