Looking forward to.....

babywesson3

Reaction score
What little things are you looking forward to most? With my 1st i was really excited for taking him for walks in his pram, my second it was having him in his gliding crib, this one i super excited for babywearing :D i found some budget sling and wrap shops online, joined all the sale sites on facebook and found out where my local sling library is. I have already decided on the close caboo carrier + budget dependant i have seen 2 possible buckle carriers to make it easier for OH on argos - one will need the scarf hack. I found a good site for Mai Tai's and Ring Slings and a good site for Little Frog Woven wraps but will wait to buy until after baby arrives and i can go and try some at sling library first.

So what about you ...... what little thing is getting you super excited??

I'm excited to breastfeed again. Although I might retract that statement at 3am when LO wont latch :haha:

I'm excited just to have a newborn again. I just love it when they're all little and squishey! It doesn't last long enough though! They change so much in those early weeks/months :)

I really want to get into babywearing too. I have no idea where to start though! Maybe I should find out where my local sling library is too :thumbup:

Babywearing makes life a whole lot easier if you get a clingy bub thats for certain. I will have one thats 31/2 yrs and one thats just turned 2yrs when this bub arrives and really want to avoid a big chunky double pram so am hoping i can just using wraps and carriers for first few months and then 2yr old will be walking everywhere confidently (he already walks a lot at 18months) and i can get a single for bubs. My OH likes carrying too but he is no good at learning the wraps etc so defo getting him a buckle carrier so i dont have to stand and wrap him and baby everytime lol

I'm looking forward to bringing out the teeny tiny cloth nappies again <3 . And the new baby smell <3

Ahhh that new baby smell. Can't beat it :)

I'm excited for all the cute little baby clothes, nursing, baby cuddles, and watching them grow. It's our third and last so I'm going to cherish every single moment!

Yeah this is my 3rd and last as well so definetely going to cherish every last minute

This may be our last, not 100% sure yet though, I just can't wait to hold my baby and snuggle, I'm also big in the baby wearing, I already bought my baby ktan and I have a bjorn for when lo is a little bigger, unless I fall in love with the ktan, but I did love my bjorn with my other babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->