Looking Good on Clomid!!!

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
Hey Girls,
I'm very excited to say that FF has finally decided that I've O'd (for the first time in over 7 years YAY!!!)
No crosshairs or anything hehe
Only 9 days to testing!!
Not that i've been looking for symptoms or anything but i've not been feeling myself and today I work up feeling really strange almost nauseas.
I've been itching (arms and legs) like crazy for the last 2 days. What is that all about?!

Bring on that :bfp:

Anna x
:happydance::hug::happydance:

That is great news about ovulating!!! Brilliant!!!

Good luck,

:hug:

Awesome news Anna... just think your ticker could be the real deal soon!!! :hugs:

i'm starting to think it might be. don't want to get my hopes up but all sorts of strange things are happening

Oh babe, it would be so amazing if u got ur :bfp: after ur first cycle on clomid, i'm very excited for u. XXX

Thanks Daisy, I know i'm so excited at the thought of it,
i've been feeling strange for a couple of days, bloated, constipated, tired, mega hungry, had this strange itchy feeling all over and this morning woke up with neasuea in waves very strange.

Well if u have never noticed this before previous to AF arrive i think it looks great. For me the symptoms i get after O happen each month, so for me there is no point being excited anymore. Can u imagine how excited we would all be if it works first time, i'll be remorgaging to buy some :happydance:

no i've never had this before it's very strange.

good luck....fingers crossed for you..........

This is so exciting!!!!!

I really hope this is your cycle hunni.

How many days till you can test - I cant wait!

Bx x x :hugs:

i've just realised i have some clearblue early pregnancy tests so i can test 5 days before AF is due so around next thursday YAY!!!

Good luck aglight .. It sounds like your be leaving our little clomid club sooner than you expected.
Keep us updated with any new symptons.

xx

i don't want to leave the clomid club i think we should have a clomid babies club too you girls are what have got me through to where i am now!
I couldn't have done this without you all. It's been a rollacoaster of nastiness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"