Looks bfn. What do you think? UPDATE. Chemical?

Xoxoxo xoxoxo God does have His plans for us for sure my dear. I will keep you in my prayers. Let His will be done in all of us. I love it when I read..."For now I squeeze my beautiful son tight" . Thank you for that, bcuz sometimes without cognition we get lost in our deepest emotions to conceive ,when while doing so we should be enjoying the blessing at hand until the next one approaches. Thank God, He understands us. We are nurturers & can't help but feel this way 😊☺ Xoxoxo but know that our blessing is on its way. ;*

Exactly right, he's my beautiful sunshine and I tell him (sing it to him) everyday. I'm sure god will allow us another he just knows when our time is right. This was not it. Got af last night. When I lost with empty arms my heart hurt I felt empty. If almost lost faith but he gave me my strong precious son, perfectly healthy. A head full of red hair. A pure gift. Now we try to convince with with our arms around him, it doesn't hurt quite as much. Though I feel guilty when he asks for a baby brother or sister. I wish to give that to him and I will try and try again. God bless you on your journey this time round. :hugs: :flower:

Thanks to all who commented on my post. Af came yesterday eve. The second test I took dried up pretty visable and pink which was a shock, was about to test and realised af had hit. Back to ttc again, Thanks again :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->