Looks like a trip to A+E :(

xAmiixLouisex

Mommy! <3
Reaction score
I just went to the toilet and done a erm.. Number 2. Was pretty big. Wasn't painful. But when I looked in the toilet I saw some pink. Then when I wiped some pink on my tissue paper. I called my mom and she's said we're going straight up the hospital. I really hope it's from the number 2. I keep wiping and nothing else. But, I'm so scared :cry:

I'm sure everything is fine, fingers crossed for you.

It is most likely from that but still best to check for peace of mind. :) xx

i had this during my last pregnancy hun. i rang my midwife and she told me its common to have a bit of spotting after having a poo especially if it was big or difficult x

i had this and a spot of red blood but i think it was due to the number 2 lol i think you will be fine girls get piles in pregnancy and constipation its normal let us know how u get on, will be thinking of you xx

I get bleeding after a number 2, try not to worry to much but good on your mum for making you get it checked out xx

i had the exact same thing happen to me a few days ago.
turns out it was a urine infection.
you'll be fine hun :flower:

Sounds like slight hemroids, or even a little tearing from a larger number 2.
Be on the safe side and go if you feel you should, but try not to worry too much.
You and LO will be fine.

Hope everything turns out to be fine :) Always worth getting checked though, keep us updated xx

Thinking of you hon. Sure everything is fine. Let us know how you get on.

Good Luck hun
Im sure itll be absolutly fine!
Fingers Crossed for you and bubz
Lana
x

Good luck!
I have this a lot. I am not worried about it though because it happened even before I was pregnant. I have had hemorrhoids for years. It really hurts sometimes when a piece of poo is too large and tears me inside. But alas there is nothing I can do to help it but just wipe away the blood [definitely from my anus] and pray it doesn't rip me open again next time I poo.

Are you sure it wasn't just rectal bleeding? If so, that's not something to be worried about. Baby should be 100% fine. I've had rectal bleeding due to hemorrhoids each time I have a bowel movement. My midwife assured me that it was fine.

I had the the other week. Went for a poo and it was quite a good one lol. Wiped my bum and it was HONESTLY like a heavy period. Turns out its Hemorrhoids. I bled for a few days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->