looks like i might have SPD...

emalou90

Reaction score
pain in my back, hip and loads worse at night
also kills to lift my right leg up.

sound familiar?

i just googled SPD because i didnt know what it meant on here.
and there we have it, all my symptoms.

i best get to the doctor after suffering for over a week and a half now.

:cry: my poor back and leg.

i feel sorry for all you girls already suffering xxxxx

Exactly the same as me hun only i go to phyiso every few weeks and iv just been given crutches too walk with because im strugeling, no ones said anything about SPD to me yet like! but i think thats what i have...maybe they did tell me i do i just didnt listen!

aww hun sorry to hear you have it too. (or what seems like it)
i waited a week to see if my back pain went away but it just got worse and hurts my leg now
SPD is the only thing i can relate it with xx

I know how you feel. I've been having problems for about a month now. I saw my gp today and she thinks I might have sciatica and SPD combined!she is arranging for me to see a physiotherapist. I wish I had seen her sooner, so get yourself an appointment asap! Hope you get some relief soon! X:hugs:

Yeah my pyiso is amazing, the one i had when i was pg last time was pants tho so if you get a bad one make sure you ask to be changed!

That's not good to hear Emalou. You take care. x

I called my midwife on tuesday with similar symptoms (not lifting legs though) and have got referral to physio tomorrow. Sounds more like SPD then me so defintly call them and get the referral process started. Its meant to make all the difference. good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->