looks like ill be back here soon.. chemical pregnancy :(

msq

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I just found out I was pregnant on Wednesday, I got a positive digital that said 1-2 weeks. I took another frer yesterday and it was darker than it was at 12 dpo. I decided to take another CB digital today to see if it would say 2-3 weeks and instead it said not pregnant, and I took a dollar store test which was negative too. I'm really upset about this, I've had two miscarriages before and I'm scared that I won't miscarry naturally and will need another d&c. I have so many thoughts going through my head, and I don't know what to do. I want to try again straight away but I don't know if it's a good idea or not. Any advice?

I want to start off by saying that I'm so sorry :( I would go to the doctor asap and seek medical attention in regards to if you are pregnant still or not. I think it will be okay to start again right away but then again, I'm no doctor. I would seek doctor's help to make sure everything is ok :)

I have an appointment but not until January 6th, do you think that is soon enough?

If your period is only a little late this month then I would say start back trying immediately...because if you would not have tested early, you would have never known...but if your period doesn't come on for like a week or two, definitely go to the doctor to make sure everything is ok.

I had the same in October we started ttc straight away but I went for a scan straight after af to make sure all was clear first
Sorry for your loss this was my 2nd chemical x

I started bleeding today :( and I have the most awful cramps and back pain, I could barely sleep last night. I hope this doesn't last long.

Hugs hun, I miscarried at the start of December and the thought of TTC just gets me down (we don't concieve easily).

I hope that it's quick and reflectively painless for you xxxx

So sorry for your loss sweetie :hugs:, i know the feeling all too well :cry:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->