Looks like I'm leaving the TTC board!

munchy

Mama bear to Dexter Axl
Reaction score
Well guys, since my MC a few months ago I've really really struggled and thought getting pregnant again immediately was the answer. Turns out it isn't and I need to focus on getting stronger mentally without the stress of TTC. I've had 2 'false positves' (one evap, one indent) and a period 2 weeks late since TTC after my MC and I'm still not pregnant... the stress and heartache is not what I need right now.
I think last month was the final straw, I've finally stopped pressuring myself and am happily moving onto the 'Waiting To Try' and 'Not Trying Not Preventing' boards instead.
OH and I have just moved into a nice new place, I'm just about to start a new job where we can finally start to save some money, I have some great new friends and finally feel happier and able to say to myself 'it will happen when the time is right'
So goodbye for now ladies and good luck!! I wish you all a quick and pain free TTC journey and hope you all get your BFP's very very soon.
Take care and I'll be back some time in the future... I'll be rooting for you all!

Sorry for your loss munchy. All the best and hopefully we'll see you on this board again someday. Good luck with everything! x

Sorry for your loss.
It sound like your life is getting better and better though on so many other levels, so yes, relax and enjoy it! I am sure that when you are calm and happy the baby will just show up in your life as well :) Congrats on the new job!

Take care, we'll be here when you're ready to come back :) Look after yourself, be kind to yourself.

Um.... I just got a bfp......

Congrats hun ull have to put a pic up x

Wow, the just relax and stop thinking about it and it'll happen approach!

Congratulations, that's fantastic news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"