Looks like I'm out *UPDATE: Looks like I was wrong :)*

pinkpolkadot

Reaction score
After bleeding and spotting on and off for the past 3 weeks and having had a scan on Monday where we saw the bean and heartbeat and all looked well, I passed 3 very large clots/pieces of tissue yesterday lunch time (1 was 2-3") :cry:

I went to A&E, poor DH having fished the bits from the loo on instruction from the hosp in the hope it would help. The Dr said it likely was an mc (but didn't even look at what we had collected) but we would have to wait until Monday to confirm on a scan.

We are both certain what has happened though and are so upset. I honestly didn't think it would be this hard :cry:

I don't want this to scare other ladies who are spotting or bleeding because when I was searching I honestly did find as many good outcomes as bad, I was just one of the unlucky ones.

I want to say a big thanks to everyone for their help and support, I have had loads of questions and received lots of help which I am so grateful for. I hope to be joining you ladies again very soon :flower:

UPDATE:
I can't believe it, we just got back from our scan and our little bean is still hanging in there! :happydance::happydance:

I want to apologise for being so negative, I feel just awful about it now :flower:

We are so happy! We don't know what the large pieces were that I passed but the hosp will hopefully be testing for us. The possibilty of a twin that didn't develop was mentioned again a little more seriously this time but we still don't know. There is still bleeding in the womb so I can expect to see more blood, I just hope I don't have to go through what happened on Saturday again :nope:

Woohooo :headspin::headspin::headspin::yipee::yipee::yipee:

I am so sorry, I am going through the same thing one and off spotting for a week. Yesterday and today heavy bleeding. But still testing positive on pregnancy tests, I have my scan tomorrow i think i know what is happening though. This is just so hard isn't it!! xx

Hi mrs m25 please try and stay positive. Our bean was OK even after a couple of heavy bleeds and the nurse said they spotting and bleeding in pregnancy all the time. It is positive that you haven't seen any large clots/tissue. Best of luck for tomorrow and keep us posted :hugs:

I will try and stay positive but not holding out too much hope. The bleeding i am having looks like a period. Have you passed clots? How can i still test positive all week! xx

Yes, I passed 3 huge clots/tissue yesterday, this is what makes me so sure what has happened. I guess it's a good sign your tests are + too :flower:

Have you tested again? Are you going in for another scan? xx

HI, just popping in from 2nd Tri to let you know that I bled throughout my entire first trimester and at between 8 and 9 weeks I passed a clot the size of my hand and had terrible cramps. I even saw some pink clumps of tissue... I had already had a miscarriage and this didn't feel any different. Even the nurses thought it was over. Next day I had a scan and baby was alive and well! But I was diagnosed with a sub-choronic bleed which basically means there is bleeding inside the womb but it's not directly related to the baby.

I'm sorry you have to go through this and that you have to wait a few more days for your scan. In the meantime, try to act like you're still preggo and stay off your feet and drink lots!

Indeed! Sounds like you're assuming that is what it happening, and everything may very well end up being a positive outcome. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, do keep us posted.

Keep positive hon. My fingers are crossed for you :hugs:

mrs m25 I could I suppose but I guess even if I have mc it might be + because the hcg may still be in my system with it only happening yesterday. Not sure if I want to get my hopes up.

:hugs: i'm so sorry.
Not to be unkind,but even 3 weeks after my erpc after my 2nd missed m/c i was testing positive,so its not always an indication.Rest up and hope today goes quickly,fingers crossed for your scan.:hugs:

fingers crossed for you for tomorrow :hugs:

Hope you get positive news tomorrow...I passed a clot at 9 weeks along and it was about the size of a nickel and it was from a low lying placenta...baby was just fine. Hoping thats the case for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Hey hun

just wanted to drop in and say all for the best for tom fingers crossed for some good news

x

Good luck tomorrow and i will pop in tomorrow to let you know how i go! Lets just keep our fingers crossed. Just been to see my Mum she is a midwife she has been offering me support and said it could be a number of things. Like an irritated Cervix, A small cyst that is bleeding it might not even be coming from the baby. So i am holding on to that but i have prepared myself for the worst tomorrow xxx

There are so many things that can cause bleeding and even clots in an otherwise healthy pregnancy - I don't think you're out hun. The fact that you've seen a healthy bean/heartbeat is a good sign that you maybe just experiencing a subchorionic hematoma or something of the sort.

Please keep us posted - FX for you!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back