Looks like it is over for me... UPDATE pg.14 - a HUGE thank you from me!

I didnt have any implantation bleeding hun but i did have really bad implantation cramps which felt like af was on her way so i know how scary it is for you, however, since i got my bfp ive been addicted to this site and ive read a LOT of posts about ladies bleeding and 9 times out of 10 all it is is implantation so please, please dont worry!! From what you are saying and for how far along you are it all sounds perfectly normal to me!!
Will you keep me updated?!!
xxxxxxx

It has turned back to brown again at the moment...

It is Chorley / Preston hospital that are closest to me.

Honestly hun, it all sounds normal, as long as it isnt red you dont need to worry!!
xxxxx

It has turned back to brown again at the moment...

It is Chorley / Preston hospital that are closest to me.

I can't find any info hun on whether or not those hospitals offer the scan.. i know its gonna be hard but you'll have to wait till Monday if your gp's aren't in until Monday.

But on a plus side... turned back to brown is a good sign. Just keep your pad in and try and get some rest. And lots of cuddles... big hugs :hugs:

I had some very light brown spotting this morning on and off all day but I have just been to the toilet and there was pinky red on the toilet paper... I just don't know what to do from here.

I can't stop crying :(

I had this and it was cervical irritation. Spotting doesn't always mean MC, in fact less than half of bleeding means MC. See your dr first!

Thanks everyone... It all seemed too good to be true but as others have said there is not much I can do about it at the moment. I will phone the out of hours doctor tomorrow morning and see what they say but for now that's all I can do.

I feel fine in myself, no cramping to speak of and just the one experience of pink and very watery spotting followed by brown. In some ways I wish I was one of those ladies who found out at 3 months that they are pregnant as I feel so helpless right now.

The spotting is not going on my underwear, it is only when I wipe with tissue... So just put some knickers on and will try to get some sleep.

I just got my paperwork from my OBG, because I set up my appt. for the 28, and reading through it was saying that bleeding is not uncommon during pregnancy, but if it's soaking through a maxi in an hour or is accompanied by severe pain and cramping, to give them a call. if it makes you feel better, I'd call the hospital so you can get reassurance, but it very well could all be okay. :) <3 :hugs:

It's now dark yellowy brown (kind of like the colour of poo)...

Should I go to a&e or is there somewhere else I should be heading?

I don't know if your local hospitals have an early pregnancy unit try ringing them direct I live un Blackpool not far from Preston and I know there early pregnancy unit is open at weekends and the ladies who work there are lively worth giving them a ring they will prov do bloods put your mind at rest, I had an early loss at five weeks in feb and the bleeding was not loads but it was red and accompanied by cramps neither of which u r having. If u r still worried I would honestly ring the hospital early pregnancy unit for peace of mind

I am heading to that hospital right now... Just phoned them.

Good luck Jetset :hugs: Let us know how it goes. Thinking of you xx

Don't panic, go to ur local a&e that has a gynae ward incase they want to keep u in for monitoring. I had something similar on my daughter and in my situation it got a lot worse but all turned out fine - i now have a gobby 6 year old who thinks she is 16.. I've had bleeding on all 3 of my pregnancies and they r all ok. This is the only pregnancy where nothing has happened so i'm hoping this 1 is a boy.... I'm sure all will be fine.. good luck hun and keep us updated. xxxxx

Oh hun, could it not just be old blood? plus I have read that during the implantation process it knocks the walls and can cause some bleeding. Fingers crossed for you xxx

Sat in a&e just waiting for a referral to epu. I feel very frightened and upset but it is better knowing what is going on than just sat waiting at home.

Just glad I have this site to keep me occupied!

Lots of luck I really hope everything is fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"