Looks like it is over for me... UPDATE pg.14 - a HUGE thank you from me!

I have just got home...

The doctor took a urine sample and he said all looks good from that (so I can only assume he did a pregnancy test from it) and he strongly believes it is just things stretching and moving causing the breakthrough bleeding.

However, to be on the safe side he has booked me in with the epu next Monday (13th June)as I will be over 6 weeks at that point so they will be able to scan.

I am still not getting my hopes up or getting excited about it all just yet as the past 24 hours has really taken it out of me. I am still spotting with very dirty looking brown blood but only when I wipe and none is going on my underwear etc.

Thank you so much to everyone who has posted on here... The support is overwhelming. I am just sorry I couldn't give you more positive news at this point.

Jetset-

Hi hun, I have just come across your post. I hope everything is ok. I am between Preston and Chorley Hospital as well. I was told by my midwife that Chorley doesn't have 24 hour midwife support all the time (which I thought was strange) so for future referance I think Preston is your best option :hugs:

Don't worry too much hun, I had bleeding between 4-5 weeks that I thought was my period at first. It was only because it died down and 4 days later my boobs were sore that I realised I was pregnant.

Hope you start feeling better soon and make sure you get some rest and relax :hugs:

Well that news is good! fingers crossed for you :hugs:

The staff at Preston were just lovely... And I am due to go back there next Monday to the epu hopefully (if nothing happens in between).

I feel as though I have aged in the past 24 hours... I feel exhausted!

Fingers crossed for you hun xx

jetset- i am just seeing ur post now. u must be exhauseted after all that! rest up as much as u can. xo

Thank you so much... it seems to be easing off today and is much lighter than it was last night. It is still very dirty brown colour, the pink blood only happened the once last night.

It is bittersweet because all my notes and midwife appointment came this morning in the post... I would have been excited if this had not happened.

That's weird jetset as I got mine too this morning. Where is your 1st appointment and when?

At chorley on 28th June... But will have to change it as I am away.

with my first lo I had light brown spotting and had scan at 6 weeks and all was fine, apparently its very common for some implantation blood to remain 'inside' and may only come away due to your body stretching etc as it can sit in the uterus, hope this is reasurring for you xx

Hey hun couldnt believe it when I saw this. :hugs: Try and get some rest hunni and Im hoping things calm right down for you. Huge :hugs: your way and keep in touch.xx

Hi hun, glad it's not got any worse at least and has turned brown again. That is good!

I think bubs is fine in there and is rolling around wondering what all the fuss is about :)

Just take it easy now and take care. Keep us posted xx thinking of you xx

I am still spotting on and off but still dirty brown...

Sometimes there is nothing there at all and other times there is dark brown on the toilet tissue. I did an ic this morning and it is still looking the same as last week, the positive line coming up before the control line.

Hi it all sounds positive to me speaking to my friend yesterday and she told me she had brown discharge for most of her first tri her son is now seven try to take things easy and at least now u have an early scan and will get to see baby early!

Thanks lozzie27... I think this site has frightened me because there seems so many people having miscarriages. Whereas in my circle of friends and family, no one has had one so I didn't realise they were so common :(

I was so upset the other night and then I questionned what I was so upset about... There is nothing I can do about it now, I have to let nature take its own path. I will be gutted if I miscarry, but by getting so upset and stressed I am not helping the baby should it be ok.

I hope that everything is ok when I go to the early scan a week tomorrow... I will be as nervous as hell about it, but at least it is in the morning and I don't have all day to think about it. Until then, my horses are keeping me smiling and I have a few competitions this week to keep my brain occupied. I am a huge over thinker (I have had depression as a result of this) so I am trying my very best to stay positive about it.

I forgot to add... I think what is worrying me is I still have no symptoms other than a lack of appetite. I keep thinking I should have something by now, but my boobs feel the same (perhaps a squidgy bit bigger) but other than that I feel as I did pre-pregnancy.

I didn't get any real symptoms till about five days ago I had no sore boobs no morning sickness nothing only thing I had was I couldn't get warm however it seems that since I have hit six weeks the morning sickness has started to come! If u read on here I think that us quite common so don't worry still plenty of time!!! The fact your tests r still dark is great news. This site can be amazing for advice and support but also terrifying but the fact your blood is old and brown us so positive please update after your scan I have a feeling everything is going to b ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->