Looks like it is over for me... UPDATE pg.14 - a HUGE thank you from me!

Thank you... I hope it will too but definitely lost the excitement I had last week about it at the moment. Maybe after the scan I will get that back!

Hi hun, how you feeling now? It sounds positive that it's still only brown. I read somewhere that it could also be your mucus plug forming. Keep positive hun and your bubs will be fine :)

Good luck with your competitions this week and next monday will be here before you know it.

Try not to worry about not having any symptoms... i haven't had any other than sore boobs, which have frazzled off now.
I noticed i've 'popped' today and seem to have a small bump. Just like that! lol Hopefully i'll get to see a bouncing baby tomorrow at my scan.

I bled at 5 weeks too hun and had a scan and at 7 weeks and all was fine :)
xx

Thank you for all the support ladies!

I don't really have any updates. The brown bleeding got heavier today after working 2 of my horses but it has died down again now for the time being. I am having some pokey type cramps near my belly button and something like incredibly mild AF type but nothing that is particularly noticeable.

One thing I have noticed is as I took my bra off tonight I almost hit the roof as it brushed against my nipples! They feel a bit more normal now, but wow it was like someone had prodded me with a cattle prod! I am also getting waves of nausea but although it makes me wretch a bit, I don't feel I am going to be sick and it passes as quickly as it comes. It was worse at 9pm tonight before I ate dinner but passed after I had something to eat.

hey hun, i dont really have much advice as this hasnt happened to me - yet - touch wood! but with the symptoms, i havent really got many. ive not been sick but randomly feel very nauseous (sp) if i dont eat little and often and i smell fish (eugh) and my boobs are extremely sore. im the same taking off my bra, i have to hold each boob and lower it down slowly or im in alot of pain. god that sounds bad, they dont reach my knees! haha but not as perky as id like. **note to self, stop talking**

anyway, i hope everything works out for you, try and stay positive, and try not to read every single sad story on here like i did, it gets a little overwhelming and i started to panic about every little ache and pain! its not good for you!! take care and update us as soon as you know anything xxx

Well after having virtually no bleeding last night and this morning as I got into work I felt a small gush. It wasn't as much as it felt like and after 2 wipes there was nothing on the toilet tissue, but it's not looking very hopeful.

The blood is still very dark dirty brown in colour at the moment but no cramps at all. My boobs are really sore still this morning and an ic test showed strong positive with non fmu. But from what I have read you can show a positive for a while after miscarrying.

Just a quick update... I have asked my GP for bloods to be taken tomorrow so I will have a clearer idea what is going on.

You're having such a rough time. I hope that everything is ok for you, glad your doctor is doing bloods and I hope the results can give you comfort that all is well.
Thank you for taking the time to update us all here.
:hugs:

5-a-side ... I know deep down that I am miscarrying. There has been too much brown bleeding for it to be anything other to be honest. But at least the bloods will remove any false hope that is still lingering there.

You need to get scanned... I am only saying because brown bleeding can (not saying in your case is) a sign of an ectopic. My ectopic in feb started with just dirty brown spotting... it never went away, and was accompanied by the occasional wipe of fresher blood then it went dirty brown very quickly again.

Maybe you have a normal pregnancy in there, I REALLY hope so, but in my opinion when there is constant brown blood there is a need for monitoring.

Please don't be offended by my post... I just wanted to share what I think of brown blood... they all say "if its brown its old therefore nothing" but for me that wasn't the case and I ended up losing a tube and almost my life because they didn't act quick enough...

Again, I hope for you that this is nothing... but I think you need to push for more than you are getting!!

Jetset, Please try and relax and take it easy. When I miscarried it was bright red fresh blood and was very heavy with extreme cramps worse than I have ever felt before. The more you relax and take it easy the better.

A friend of mine was bleeding when she was 10 weeks and went for test and tere was blood above the baby, she was told to rest until told otherwise and has now had the all clear and is doing fine.

Hope it helps put your mind at rest x

They won't scan me until I am 6 weeks... I phoned the emu again yesterday and she just told me to rest and wait until Monday 13th when I am booked in for an early scan.

She said they cannot do anything really up until then as I am not even cramping.

I don't see the point in phoning them again to be told the same thing.

On way to epu... Enough is enough!!!

So you should hun, you cant live in limbo land, its not nice!! lots of luck, really hope everything is ok, keep us informed :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"