Looks like it is over for me... UPDATE pg.14 - a HUGE thank you from me!

Thinking of you. Hope you get some answers :hugs:

Thank you once again for the overwelming support to my worries... They are appreciated more than you can ever imagine.

I got to epu, they had me do a urine sample which showed everything was normal and then the doctor came and took some swabs and gave me an internal. The internal showed that I had quite a sore area on my left hand side which he explained could be nothing more than inflammation or a cyst but the main concern in now ectopic.

I have been booked in for an emergency scan later this afternoon... But at 5 weeks and 2 days they don't know how much they will be able to tell me. I also have to go back again tomorrow for a second scan and more bloods to be taken.

I promise to update you as soon as I know more this afternoon.

Will be watching out for your update hun, my fingers are crossed for you!

I'm sure things will turn out ok :hugs:

Will be thinking of you this pm hope all is well x

I feel strangely calm... which has took me by surprise! I think because something is being done now rather than just sit and wait mentality.

I am not convinced about the ectopic, I think I am miscarrying...

Don't think about the worst, try to stay positive. :)

It could just be a cyst that is causing bleeding or stretching etc.

I have a cyst and my MW said if I do get bleeding then chances are it's from that.

It's definately reassuring now things are getting done. Let us know what the scan shows :hugs:

Have faith sister!! They are tougher than we think sometimes :) Sending positive thoughts your way xxx

I'm glad that they are taking action. I will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way.
:hugs:

Oh hunni Im so sorry your going through this, although you have def done the right thing by going up to epu. Sending you a ton of :hugs: hoping things go ok for you.xxxx

have been reading your thread and just wanted to say thinking of u and be positive xxx

Thank you ladies... I am sat here waiting to go and trying to drink piles of water as they have said I need a full bladder.

So far I am two glasses of water down, another two to go! I feel like I am drowing :o

The ladies and the doctor at EPU were simply lovely! I couldn't have asked for more, but I am so nervous about going back there today, just dreading what they are going to find!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->