Looks like Nausea is kicking in...

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
I guess it would be a dumb question to ask who else out there is feeling nauseous lol!
I have felt nausea off and on even before I got my BFP...but I can really feel it today!!
Does it sound weird to say that I'm excited for it?!! I know I will be kicking myself in a week for saying that...as I did with my other 2 kids...

so anyone else out there? It seems to have come on, sooner than my other pregnancies....

Me too! I started feeling really ill from last Saturday, like nerves in my tummy, and I knew I was pregnant then even before any lines on a test. Actually knew it from implantation on the Thursday!

I feel so sick 24/7; I honestly don't know how some women can get to 6 or 8 weeks without knowing they are pregnant. I'm watching what I eat though as put on loads with my DS as eating was the only thing that made the sickness stop!

I'm trying to enjoy it too and is good sign and I'm really happy to be pregnant, but it's hard to stop myself some just blurting out ' god, I feel sick' all the time LOL

I guess it would be a dumb question to ask who else out there is feeling nauseous lol!
I have felt nausea off and on even before I got my BFP...but I can really feel it today!!
Does it sound weird to say that I'm excited for it?!! I know I will be kicking myself in a week for saying that...as I did with my other 2 kids...

so anyone else out there? It seems to have come on, sooner than my other pregnancies....

I found out I was pregnant right before the 4 week mark. The whole week before I was so sick. I knew something was different. It lasted all the way to 10 and half weeks! I lost 16 pounds! But I'm now 11 weeks and 4 days and this past week has been great! I still get some nausea but its not like before! So good luck to you! I understand!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->