Looks positive but unconvinced? Help!

josephine3

Reaction score
So I got this result today on a "clear and simple early response - test up to 6 days early" its a 10miu.
I am only on cd 21 so am right at 6 days early.
Photos at 10 mins. Its so unlikely though. We arent trying but only use withdrawal. I would be thrilled to be pregnant but dont want to get my hopes up!20191013_193519.jpg 20191013_193448.jpg

These were good for me. I found them as good as frers. I used mine at around 7-8DPO and got a line. Certainly looks positive. Can you test again? Xx

That is a definite early bfp congratulations,I’m sure I remember ur name from way back in 2011 when we were always on here and it was really busy xx

Thanks ladies but Im wary. I've had false positives before and will need some convincing! This 'early' version of clear and simple is new to me too. Thats why I bought it I like to try new tests lol bit of a poas addict though been good recently - i feel thats about to change

I am probly about 7dpo but not sure. I did a cheapy dipstick with the same sample but it was bfn. It was a 25 miu though.

That is a definite early bfp congratulations,I’m sure I remember ur name from way back in 2011 when we were always on here and it was really busy xx

I remember you too! It does seem much quieter these days but still see some of the old names which is nice x

Definitely see it, your super early on, gl hun!+

Thats a nice line! Fx for you that its your bfp!

That line looks nice and thick! FX for you!

Aaarrgh thanks ladies Im so nervous! This would not be a planned pregnancy!!

I did 2 more tests but not early ones. Look like bfns. Hmm.

They might be less sensitive with them not being early ones

Yeah they must be. Cant see the sensitivity anywhere on pack which is annoying.

I agree it's more than likely the sensitivity of the test. What are they called? X

Normally any kinda store bought ones that aren’t early ones are 25 and early ones are 10 so that would be a big difference to test 5-6 days early with hun xx

Was some weird brand like first aid but its them purple cap ones. Here it is ripped open cos I hate the cases on them. Im gonna splash out on a clearblue early tomoro but they always give me dodgy lines 20191014_140741.jpg anyway..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->