Loola pushchair

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Vicks, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Vicks

Vicks Well-Known Member

Hi ladies!! Does anyone have a loola pushchair?? I've seen a good deal on one with the creatis-fix car seat included and wondered what people thought of them??
    Also, do you need the carry cot as well, or are the pushchair (which they says lies flat) and the car seat enough for a newborn?? We don't do a huge amount of walking, so baby wouldn't be in the car seat/pushchair for more than say an hour or so.

2. MrsRH

MrsRH Well-Known Member

We've bought a loola for our LO due on 2 weeks!! Got a great deal from Boots on line. We were given a car seat so only needed the frame and pushchair seat. We aren't getting the carry cot as the loola does go flat and is designed to be used from birth.

Wheels really well (!!) and is reversible, forward and rear facing. Only niggle from research on line is that the shopping basket is small.

Looking forward to going for loads of walks with our babe!

Is there somewhere you can go and test it? We went to Mothercare as they stock them.

Rachael
    xxx

3. MrsRH

MrsRH Well-Known Member

just seen you've only got a few days left!! Good luck hun
    xxx

4. jem_5500

jem_5500 Well-Known Member

we have the streety which when we went in to mothercare other day we relaised was very very similar in comparison. The two are great, they wheel really easily and are so easy to put up and down. The way it goe sup and down is fab one handed really easily and goe sin boot with loadsa room for shopping!!

Good luck xx

5. Vicks

Vicks Well-Known Member

Thanks Rachael!! Well we've been given a 2nd hand travel system/pram but it's massive when it's folded down and pretty heavy. Thought I'd have a look around to see what price the others are and found a good deal on the Loola. Think we might go and see if we can take a look at one this week, before LO arrives!!!

6. dom85

dom85 Mum of 2, 3rd on the way

I've got this, I got the carrycot but not the carseat as I've gone for a fixed 0-4 year carseat.

I love it so far, can't wait until I've got a baby to put in it! It folds really easily and unlike most travel systems you can fold it with the pushchair seat attached to the chasis which is great if you're in a rush and can't be bothered to take it off.

I thought the shopping basket was ok when I saw it, not massive but then I don't imagine I'll need loads of space as I'll use the car when doing a weekly shop.

I really wanted a traditional pram for my first baby so I bought the carrycot, I also spend a lot of time at my mums and dads house so thought it would be nice to have something comfy for baby to sleep in instead of the carseat. Not sure how much I'll use it, but I'll sell it on at some point if it's in the way. I really like the pushchair body, i also bought the footmuff which looks really cosy for winter, like a little sleeping bag.

Good luck hun, not long left now :)