Loon testing far earlier than she should...

I tested today with my fmu and water, but completely messed that up because I didn't dip them at the same time so they developed differently, will add photos at some point but I did the same with my smu but dipped this and an IC with water at the same time and I can't tell if there's any difference. I can see a super faint line like the other ICs with my smu but I can't tell if the water has the same. First is unaltered, then tweaked. Will add my crazy chart for good measure

Attachments

• IMG_3499.jpg
    IMG_3499.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3500.jpg
    IMG_3500.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3476.jpg
    IMG_3476.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 11
I used my other FRER with today's fmu and in a certain light I think I can see a faint line, but I don't know if it's real? Will add unaltered and tweaked, the first photo being the unaltered. I can see it better before the upload

Attachments

• IMG_4025.jpg
    IMG_4025.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4026.jpg
    IMG_4026.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 28
I see the line in all of them! Hope it's the start for you!!

Thanks. It's so barely there though at 12dpo I don't hold much hope. My temps are crazy as well

Attachments

• IMG_4233.jpg
    IMG_4233.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 4
Aww cupcake i was hoping for a bfp for u just checked in to check up on you! I think i can see what u mean on most of them but remember my dodgy 10miu one step ic's? Are yours still one step too?

I would also like to know what NAC is i could use some ocd help also!

I see the faintest of lines. So weird. I recall you have PMDD, you don't have PCOS do you?

Are you going to keep testing, or sit back on your laurels and wait for af?

Thanks Josephine and Wrapunzel. Josephine yes the ICs are the infamous One Step ICs! I have had plenty in previous cycles that have given accurate blank results and some with super faint lines followed by a slightly later af which going by my chart as well think may have been a chemical. I too have OCD.

Wrapunzel, it is so hard to upload a decent image of my FRER. I can see the line clear as day on my photos, but the second I upload it it diminishes so much! It's frustrating. But it is so incredibly faint anyway that I wonder if I have photographed another indent, or it isn't meant to be and this is why it's so faint. I don't know.
I don't have PCOS, I haven't to be fair been tested out for it but I haven't had any issue ttc before, af has been relatively regular since last year and I don't have any signs of PCOS.
I guess I will wait it out? I don't have anymore FRERs, although it is tempting to buy another. But I think I will only kick myself for wasting money on it, I'm pretty sure af will arrive Thursday or Friday. I still have ICs so I will most likely satisfy my poas addiction with those instead, I already know to expect stupidly faint lines on those anyway (faulty batch perhaps?) so I know to ignore them unless it becomes an obvious line :)

Happycupcake - just now getting caught up on your thread! I think those last one especially look promising!!!

Thanks Bella, but I don't think this is our cycle. I wish it had been, but I honestly don't think it is. I don't know if above is an indent I photographed or what, but my temps are doing what I would expect (at long last) for this part of my cycle. They usually dip, then go up slightly, then dip then af usually follows. My temps dipped yesterday, went up slightly today and I'm willing to bet money they will dip tomorrow and af will arrive Friday, when it's due. Thursday or Friday, but more likely Friday. And my temps would be in line with this, especially if they do dip tomorrow, as I would expect them to.
I used another IC with today's fmu and all I'm seeing on it is the same fainter than faint line, which I can't call a bfp. If it is detecting any hCG, it certainly hasn't progressed, so even if there was something starting it isn't happening. I would be absolutely stunned if af didn't arrive Friday and I saw a clear positive then

So, as I read someone's thread here a minute ago about updating threads I realised I didn't remember to update this lol!
So I'm currently on CD4, af arrived as predicted on Friday and my temps did precisely what I thought they would.
I guess the lines I was seeing must have been indents, although a few of them earlier on seemed as though they may have been genuine lines which would progress, they clearly didn't.
I will expect there to be faint lines on them so I don't confuse any with a faint positive

Good luck this month. It looked really promising last month with the spotting and your chart but I guess sometimes even with perfect circumstances things still don't happen. Hopefully this month is it.

Thanks you two. It did look good at first, and I don't usually see anything in the way of spotting or spots of anything. I hope this isn't anything I should worry about! I recently had screening results which were fine so I hope things are ok. You always read about if you see anything between periods get it checked out etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->