• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

loosing and feeling v low

pinktrifle

Reaction score
Hi everyone, if u read my post last week you will see we finally got a :bfp: after 7 cycles, i spotted last Thursday but tests were still positive Saturday morning. well this morning i started bleeding again :cry:and retook with FMU, very very faint line so went to the hospital, had bloods taken for hcg levels and they redid preg test, no line:cry: they then said I had miscarried

so now we just wait and see, looks like we're back trying, although the emotional upset of it all is really making me low and i cant focus on anything else.:cry:

sorry ladies but its getting too hard, last week i was so :happydance: and now back to :cry:

thankyou, just wish m/c would progress so I can start feeling more positive, didnt feel the Doctor at the hospital was too bothered tbh, although nurse who took my blood was more empathetic :sad1:

So sorry to hear your news, can't imagine how you feel but take time out to take care of yourself and get strong again. Sending you big :hugs:

So sorry sweetie..thinking of you and sending you ++++++ thoughts!

Im soo sorry hun...Nothing i can say will make it easier but know we are here if you feel like venting or just need a sympathetic ear.

Really sorry too, sending the biggest hugs I can find xxx

So sorry my love. Sending you cuddles and a big bar of chocolate.

Were they def sure at the hospital? The reason I ask is that I had a similar experience when I was expecting my son. Started bleeding after I had the positive test, went to hospital and they told me the same as they told you. Then went for internal u/sound to be sure and lo and behold the wee bean was still in there. Never did explain to me what happened but I spent a horrible day or two at home thinking I'd m/c'd and actually hadn't.
Might be worth asking for an ultrasound?

Hugs xoxox

so so sorry pinktrifle that you have to go through this :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you for all your hugsxx

we lost the baby Monday evening, staff at the hospital were fantastic, hcg levels back to 2.1 Friday. very exhausted but might have answers now being referred to recurrent miscarriage clinic next month, they mentioned somethhing bout 'sticky bloody' and aspirin but just going to wait and see

so disappointing but atleast we know we can do it!!!

luv to u all xx

I'm so sorry PinkTrifle - I had seen you previous post but only just found this one. I hope you get some answers soon xx

So sorry for your sad news. Best of luck for the future. Life can be so cruel sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"