Loosing faith AGAIN!

lauren1991

Reaction score
Feel like I'm never gonna conceive #2!

I had a miscarriage in May which would make it my 3rd one. I ovulated about a week after all bleeding was finished and still didn't get preggo now I'm onto a fresh clean cycle with upping my metformin to 1000mg from 500mg due to getting a positive opk at cd23 the month I got pregnant and this month I got a positive opk on cd14 which sounds much better to me out of a 30day cycle give or take.

Loosing hope! Just don't think I can be lucky enough to have another and everyone around me is mentioning their pregnancies on fb, doing my head in, about to unfollow them all, there's 4 so far 😞

I just want another baby. I don't even care about the sex so long as it's healthy!

Rant over 😊

Don't lose hope! Have you had any tests after your MCs? I know how you feel. I have two children already so I know I am lucky but I'm desperate for number three! So many people I know are having babies at the moment and I had a mmc in Feb, I really feel like I need to be pregnant before Oct when that baby would have been due :(
I hope this is your cycle. Sending babydust your way!

I'm sorry about ur losses. Yeah the tests came back fine. I have pcos but I'm on metformin. Before I had my son my ovaries were enlarged and an elevated keel of testosterone. But I went for a pelvic ultrasound to find out why I had pain on my left side and my ovaries were of a normal size and there was no obstructions, think the doc just put me back on metformin to be on the safe side!

Baby dust to u!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"