Loosing his hair?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by 1st_baby, Oct 9, 2008.

1. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

I dont get it max was born with a full head of hair ..then around 4 weeks old he went bald on top like the old men do:dohh: lol that grew back nicely thank god ..

Now hes loosing it all on the sides ? is this from sleeping a certain way..he sleeps on his sides only not on his back

2. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

:rofl: Caitlyn started losing hers from the side at a couple of weeks, does that mean soon she's going to lose the top too? :rofl: The top has thinned but she's not bald?

3. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Max went bad on top as you can see from the pic lol it grew back normally but he looked funny for a while ..I even had a lady ask me if he had cancer !!!! sick ass women lol

Now hes loosing the sides :( oh well

Attached Files:

4. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

OMG! Even if he did, that's SOOO wrong. Who just outwardly asks someone that?!

5. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

There are way to many stupid people out there lol I was totally shocked and pissed at the same time ..I guesse some ppl dont think before speaking

6. Emmea12uk

Emmea12uk The Folic acid police!

tom had thick hair and it has thinned out loads. i think he is balding:( it is all over, not just where e rubs it lying down.

7. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

well baldness runs in my DH family lol

8. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

1st baby - OMG! What a sick lunatic! :shock:

Lola-Rose is starting to lose some of hers on the sides,it's also going lighter :shrug:

9. BeckyBoo

BeckyBoo Mum to 2

My son kept losing his on and off up until 6mths. Kalea's still got a full head of hair at the moment, I'm waiting for it to happen.