loosing hope.

skye_1212

Reaction score
I think I am ready too give up. As much as I want a baby. This isnt really happeneing. I have been disappointed to many times. Really wanted to have a rainbow baby. Anyone have felt this way?

Sorry I are feeling this way.
I understand you so well.
Every cycle is more and more difficult... Every cycle I am in tears now...
I feel like it will never be my turn to get pregnant.

Whats a rainbow baby?

Its such a hard journey, every month i get bfn i say no more its too upsetting but then if i dont keep going ill never get pregnant

Rainbow baby is the one after a miscarriage.

I agree with you Alfiecat, every month is so difficult but we can't stop otherwise there is no chance to get pregnant one day...

Skye- so sorry you are feeling this way. Have you thought about getting some counseling to help process these feelings. I have had counseling in the past and it can really help work through some difficult emotions. Its ok to switch to NTNP for a while until you are ready to start trying again.

Regardless of what you choose, you are always amongst friends here.

I have been trying for years ,one of the things that are helping me is the fertility prayers and affirmations on youtube, plus I am doing everything I can to help it happen , I cut sugar from my diet and am taking supplements for egg health.

I know exactly how you feel :hugs:
But there is hope - when we were TTC with our son, every month I would get excited thinking I was pregnant and then cry for days when AF arrived. I never thought it would happen and then, just when I was beginning to think we should give up, I got my bfp. My son is now almost 3 and we are trying for number 2. It is taking a long time and I am getting to the stage of despair again, so I really hope it happens for us soon. It feels like everyone is pregnant except for me.
Big hugs - I hope it happens for you soon x

Yes it's normal so allow yourself to grieve. Every few years or so I would give up and when I turned 35 I read some books that have me a new perspective and the willpower to continue on with a new plan. When I finally got pregnant after many years and didn't have another chemical it ended up being ectopic and it just about drove me over the edge:cry:

Once you feel up to (or if) trying again check out taking charge of your fertility if you haven't already. There are a lot of things we can do as women to have a better part in conceiving and improve our chances (and overall wellness). Good luck and hugs

i completely agree with you all for 3 1/2 years me and my husband tried everything, six months of clomid then a surgery that removed my right ovary and tube and then the devastating news that i would never have a child then a miracle happened and our beautiful angel was gifted to us before i found out i was pregnant i was so depressed i had to go to counseling and they were scared the depression would take over me, i have endometriosis and i am a cancer survivor. and now that my daughter is nearly 2 we want another one and here we are back to trying for over 6 months and each month it breaks my heart everyone i know, everyone im related to and all are pregnant popping them out like its nothing while i beg for another one it hurts but stay strong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->