Loosing my plug ...

Pixie

Reaction score
Hiya, after posting yesterday about having my "clearout" I have woke up this morning to having lost some of my plug (sorry if TMI) it was about the size of a pound coin, not bloody or anything but each time I go to the loo I have lost a little bit more. I can also feel tummy tightening up, no pain or anything so could be braxton hicks. Don't want to get my hopes up though in case it turns out to be nothing xx

I've also got some lower back pains ....

Sounds ike your well on your way hun! hope this is it for you x

Thanks hun - fingers crossed!!! How are you doing? Don't think you will be long now after seeing that pic of you!! xxx

Not much more news since this morning..... lost lots more of my plug and getting period type pains just under my bump so I guess something is happening, just waiting now!!! Going out for a curry tonight to celebrate my birthday followed by a bit of :sex: to help speed things along!! xx

Thanks hun - fingers crossed!!! How are you doing? Don't think you will be long now after seeing that pic of you!! xxx

Im ok thanks hun, having a really tired and feeling 'off' day today though. Need to walk to the shops but just can't find the energy too lol.

How you feeling now? xx

Im ok thanks hun, having a really tired and feeling 'off' day today though. Need to walk to the shops but just can't find the energy too lol.

How you feeling now? xx

Aww hun - hope you feel better today hun. I really thought something was starting to happen yesterday -when I woke up this morning though no more pains :-( Am going to the midwifes this afternoon so will tell her all about it. Do you think she would give me a sweep & would it help?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->