loosing symptoms?

BlondieNBump

Reaction score
Hi ladys,

I am 11 weeks now and i have lost all my symptoms appart from being tired all the time, honestly is this normal or not? I never had morning sickness any way just felt sick on a morning... but that has now gone :wacko:

xxxxx

hi

i have noticed this over the past week or so! i am hoping it is just due to the placenta taking over! i never had really strong symptoms either (bit of nausea if I got too hungry) but this has disappeared over the last week as well - my boobs are not sore anymore either - I am scared to death of a mmc and cant get it out of my head!! but we just have to trust that unless we have any bleeding or pain everything will be ok xxx

ano i feel the same huni!! its awful but we can only wait and see :wacko: i have my scan in 12 days cant wait!! xxxx

Everytime i dont feel sick, i think my symptoms have gone, then when i feel sick it's rubbish!:sick:

It's so hard not to worry, not long till your scan now but i have a feeling it will be the longest fortnight of your life:dohh:

xxx

I am 11 weeks too and my symptoms have all but gone. Boobs that once were so painfull are ok now, big but ok. I was a 34b and now am verging on a d cup. Am not nauseous anymore, but tired all the time, but thats beacuse i don't sleep well. Next scan on 7th Sept.

Im sure all will be fine some people's symptoms come and go and you may just be the lucky one that doesnt suffer, good luck :)

mine went away for a week at 10 weeks and came back with a vengence, now they've disappeared again. Its perfectly normal though, they fluctuate all the time, i'll bet you'll be thankful for the days off when they return!

mine never came! let alone went away lol :) try not to worry!

I'm not as far on as you, only really had strong symptoms for the past week, MS all day (although only actually thrown up once), cramping and very sore boobs and all these seem to have disappeared, should I be worried as I'm not that far gone?

Symptoms do come and go... try not to worry. because befor you know it. your symptoms will probley come back with a vengance-like they did with me lol xx

Mine are slowing down now, but i'm utterly scared that the babys not there :(
Urgh i hate waiting, i even did two pregnancy test yesterday just to make sure that it still came up positive, they were fainter lines than the ones i did to find out i was pregnant at first. Is that bad, or is that just normal?

I think thats normal MarieG
Our levels of hcg begin to drop from 8 weeks as the placenta starts to take over.

I think thats normal MarieG
Our levels of hcg begin to drop from 8 weeks as the placenta starts to take over.

Thank you hun, i'm a terrible worrier. My friend keeps telling me off for it :blush:

yeah try not to worry, 11 12 weeks is when aparently all ur symptoms so to speak all calm down .. they will no doubt give way to others lol ... such as bump and not buttoning jeans lol eventually kicks! woo

yeah try not to worry, 11 12 weeks is when aparently all ur symptoms so to speak all calm down .. they will no doubt give way to others lol ... such as bump and not buttoning jeans lol eventually kicks! woo

lol i cant wait for the kicks and the bump :D

I am 11 weeks too and my symptoms have all but gone. Boobs that once were so painfull are ok now, big but ok. I was a 34b and now am verging on a d cup. Am not nauseous anymore, but tired all the time, but thats beacuse i don't sleep well. Next scan on 7th Sept.

Yeah am the same! we have our scan on the same day!! hehehe i cant wait feels like ages away!!

Thanks girlies :hugs:

xxxxx

Mine are slowing down now, but i'm utterly scared that the babys not there :(
Urgh i hate waiting, i even did two pregnancy test yesterday just to make sure that it still came up positive, they were fainter lines than the ones i did to find out i was pregnant at first. Is that bad, or is that just normal?

normal because you're getting further on now. And also normal that you're scared nothing's there. For the first 11 weeks i was thinking the GP's were gonna ring me up and say their test was wrong and i'm not really expecting, and i was petrified that when i got to the scan they were gonna tell me nothing was there!! All normal pregnancy paranoia :thumbup:

very normal! My sister lost all her synptoms at 11 weeks....she is now 25 weeks pregnant with a bubby girl!!

I am terrified as mine seem to be dwindling and I'm only 5+3, ages to wait. I've not had MS, maybe SLIGHT nausea occasionally, but things like slight cramps, sore BB's, bloating don't seem as bad. I wonder if also you start getting used to some of them?

My symptoms went away as I approached the 2nd trimester for my son. I am 10 weeks now and they are finally starting to dwindle away. I honestly couldn't take another week of being exhausted, so I am excited to feel the 2nd tri approaching! Just consider yourself one of the lucky ones!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->