LO's christmas dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
i just thought to myself my LO has to have something special for christmas too!
he is almost 9 months but hasnt yet had meat or potatoes, only purees of fruit and veg and rusk biscuit, so would it be ok to blend some turkey and potatoes for him?is he allowed these?:
avocado,turkey,fried potatoes,parshnip,yorkshire christmas pudding,truffles.
he hasnt even had a lick of anything other than what i stated.

what is your LO eating for christmas? :flower:

Mine are older so they'll eat everything, but I think everything you listed would probably be ok. I don't know what exactly is in yorkshire christmas pudding so that's the only thing I'm not sure about. But I'm sure he'd be fine to have some turkey and those veggies. I would only let him try one new thing just so you know what he's reacting to IF he has a reaction after he eats.

thanks hun :)
yorkshire pudding is basically:flour egg milk oil.
it will be so much fun feeding him something new especially as its christmas.

Oh ok I'm sure he'll love it :) I hope he enjoys his Christmas dinner!

thanks hun :)
yorkshire pudding is basically:flour egg milk oil.
it will be so much fun feeding him something new especially as its christmas.

i'm sure he will love it :flower:
Lincoln was 4 and half months old last christmas and he was drooling over christmas dinner ,lol

I think he'll be fine with everything. Amelie is older now so she's just getting what we are having :)

He should be fine hun. Last year Nieve was only a few weeks old, so this year she will have the same as us. Hope he enjoys his dinner x

Dylan is 10 months and he'll be having it all. He has had everything apart from stuffing before though, so I know he is ok with it all. Your lo should be fine though xx

I bought a blender today so im just going to blend a few things up for LO from the christmas dinner :)

Lily is 6 months old and eats everything ...not blended but in her hands x

Rosie is 10months and will be having a turkey dinner like us x

Morgan has cooked dinner every week anyway, I just boil a seperate saucepan of veg with no salt & mash it up a little, going to add a little shredded turkey tommorow seeing as it's Christmas :D x

Yorkshires are fine I'm sure!! Yummm! We never have them. I should convince my mom to make some tomorrow

Should be fine with everything. Charlotte will just pick throughout the day cause that's all she ever does. I got Austin a jar of green bean cassarole and one of turkey/cranberry/sweetpotato baby foods

Full Christmas dinner and pudding :D

He loves roast dinners bless him, even brussels like his mummy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member